12th Oct Brixton Academy London

Amir

"Hope to hear you play Locomotive or Coma some time!"

"Hahah, yeah... that's not gonna happen."

:P

Autograph (won't let me upload pic from yfrog or imgur for some reason)

Care to tell the story?

It was all pretty organised, security got people waiting outside (after the gig) to wait in single file. Gig finished about 23:10, Slash came out at 00:20. Long queue to see him, not like the 7 or so of us outside Glasgow to see Axl :P

We were told autographs, but no photos.

Met some really cool (and fit) Brazilian and Portuguese GNR fans. Brazilian girl nearly died when I showed her the photo of me and Axl. Like me, they were more Axl fans, but like me they loved the Slash gig too, and we debated which songs which bands did better. For me, I love Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone and SCOM by Slash, but with songs like Rocket Queen and Out Ta Get Me I really miss Axl (though I wouldn't want to hear Mickey Mouse Axl do OTGM). I loved seeing Slash do Civil War first time I saw him in July 2010. Myles is great on the Slash/Apocalyptic Love songs, though, and it was cool they got Tremonti out (I didn't realise it was him until the 7th song of his set :P ) to do Rise Today with them in the encore.

Axl_morris, I got the first 2 minutes of WTTJ, will upload later. Also have Slither.

"Hope to hear you play Locomotive or Coma some time!"

"Hahah, yeah... that's not gonna happen."

:P

Autograph (won't let me upload pic from yfrog or imgur for some reason)

Care to tell the story?

It was all pretty organised, security got people waiting outside (after the gig) to wait in single file. Gig finished about 23:10, Slash came out at 00:20. Long queue to see him, not like the 7 or so of us outside Glasgow to see Axl :P

We were told autographs, but no photos.

Met some really cool (and fit) Brazilian and Portuguese GNR fans. Brazilian girl nearly died when I showed her the photo of me and Axl. Like me, they were more Axl fans, but like me they loved the Slash gig too, and we debated which songs which bands did better. For me, I love Nightrain, Mr. Brownstone and SCOM by Slash, but with songs like Rocket Queen and Out Ta Get Me I really miss Axl (though I wouldn't want to hear Mickey Mouse Axl do OTGM). I loved seeing Slash do Civil War first time I saw him in July 2010. Myles is great on the Slash/Apocalyptic Love songs, though, and it was cool they got Tremonti out (I didn't realise it was him until the 7th song of his set :P ) to do Rise Today with them in the encore.

Axl_morris, I got the first 2 minutes of WTTJ, will upload later. Also have Slither.

Wow! That's a great story! When did he say "yeah that's not gonna happen"? :cry:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

So you've met Axl and Slash in one year?

Delighted for you Amir!

I left it too late and couldn't get time off work. Gutted!

So you've met Axl and Slash in one year?

Delighted for you Amir!

I left it too late and couldn't get time off work. Gutted!

I just found out about this Duff talk/show on Tuesday, bought myself a ticket, too late to get a Meet & Greet but I'll try my luck anyway. I still got to be right in front of him at the 14th Oct '10 O2 gig, and I got his bass pick (a VR one), so I'm already a pretty lucky GNR fan ;)

I passed on seeing Adler's Appetite last time they were in UK, if they come again though I'll try to see them.