Thomas Meadow and DJ Ashba Kicking Ass in Vegas 11/9/12

SONOFABITCH

I don't get it. People are upset that TM and SOB had a good time at a show? What's the problem?

I am a big caller, contributor and fan of the Thomas Meadow Radio Show and I support these videos.

-Broskirose

Broski-

If I had an idiot like that in front of me at a concert you bet your bottom dollar I would politely tell him to stop for many reasons.

What you're saying is they had to make stupid signs with their hands to enjoy the show? Ok then...carry on

There are some of the dumbest fuckers that post on this forum. I swear.

I agree. Some of them even make dove hands at concerts in the same time looking like a domkey's ass.

They're the ones attending these shows and you're the one bitching on the internet. Nice job!

If I had an idiot like that in front of me at a concert you bet your bottom dollar I would politely tell him to stop for many reasons.

I'd buy them a drink and party it up. It's a Guns N' Roses concert in Vegas - not church.

What you're saying is they had to make stupid signs with their hands to enjoy the show? Ok then...carry on

No, I'm not saying that at all... I'm saying that they had a good time and there's nothing wrong with it. And there's nothing wrong with the hand signs either.

If you didn't laugh at these videos you have no soul.

I did laugh but probably not for the same reasons you did

There are some of the dumbest fuckers that post on this forum. I swear.

I agree. Some of them even make dove hands at concerts in the same time looking like a domkey's ass.

They're the ones attending these shows and you're the one bitching on the internet. Nice job!

I've been to many GNR concerts fyi

It's a real shame I could not afford a trip to Vegas at the moment.

I don't get it. People are upset that TM and SOB had a good time at a show? What's the problem?

I am a big caller, contributor and fan of the Thomas Meadow Radio Show and I support these videos.

-Broskirose

Broski-

Anyone ever tell you that you're a real barrell of laughs?