Thomas Meadow and DJ Ashba Kicking Ass in Vegas 11/9/12

SONOFABITCH

The internet cupcakes are now real life cupcakes

facepalm.gif

cough: ahem :lol::lol:

SOB did take some excellent footage though.

Yeah loved his videos i'll give him that

see there is a positive about everything!!!

and honestly if I had been near or seen T-M flapping like that I would have been extra polite because I would have assumed he was a "special needs" person having a good time.

no harm no foul: )

so would any of you shit talking tough guys had the nerve to confront TM at the show? or would you have quietly glowered and sniped to each other until you got home to the internet?

Yes, I would. I tried starting a fight with a bottle thrower at the Dublin 2010 gig whilst I was on crutches and having chemo, so now I am back on my feet I see no fear.

so would any of you shit talking tough guys had the nerve to confront TM at the show? or would you have quietly glowered and sniped to each other until you got home to the internet?

Yes, I would. I tried starting a fight with a bottle thrower at the Dublin 2010 gig whilst I was on crutches and having chemo, so now I am back on my feet I see no fear.

LOL. Bird hands get you in a violent rage. LOL

LOL. Bird hands get you in a violent rage. LOL

No but ignorant people do