Thomas Meadow and DJ Ashba Kicking Ass in Vegas 11/9/12

SONOFABITCH

Guest RonMexico82

I'm actually embarrassed for DJ. I can just see the rest of the audience looking at him doing the dove and thinking WTF.

Well played TM.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Iraq mother F@#$er's!

King of Thrones!

The bird!

Awesome Vegas trip!

Trip of friends 2012

Thank you Thomas Meadow for countless hours of entertainment!

http://www.aref-adib.com/archives/000395.html

Hands of Peace

Thanks dude I had a blast also.

I was really out of it last night but the rest of the time was a blast. Just came off the wrost five months of my life being deployed with a bunch of uptight fuck tards. So needing this was a understatement.

I kinda stole the "dove" from this cute Asian girl i deployed with 2 years go. She's from Miami and that's how she said she dances on the floor lol.

And to those that say I'm retarded or an asshole. Sorry I had a good time??

It's just jealousy dude. U paid the loot and made the trip. Have fucking fun with it. You're hilarious and ppl are jealous. Thanks for the laughs

This. Weird how a few die-hard Axl fans are jealous because you had a great time at a gnr show. And that band members interacted with you during the show. Somehow that makes people on the forum mad? Ya.....weird.

Glad you guys had a blast.

Spot on Groghan. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun during that Friday night show. Cool laid back crowd. Security wasn't hasling us. Plenty of room in GA to come and go as we pleased without losing a spot. The 3 hours flew that night. The vocals and setlist were secondary to me. This was a party.