Prediction on next leak?

Cuddy

Look at how we clamour for new material! The whole fan base wants new material (sans a few Jarmoesque Brazilian freaks). Bumblefoot wants new material. Ashba certainly wants new material. No doubt the record company would like a new release. Everybody wants new material except the only person who counts, namely, W. Axl Rose. Why does Axl insist on not releasing new material? Is it dreadful? Unfinished? Has he had a crisis of confidence?

jackie chan .. we know half of it is out there ... well 34 seconds

if not blood in the water

NO. EVERYONE LISTEN UP.

We only have 16 seconds of Jackie Chan. SIXTEEN SECONDS. That is it. No more.

So does he have the entire song?

my bad i couldn't honestly remember how long the clip was mate

oh and the " fuck youu " guy is a radio DJ called razz he was the guy who leaked it

Look at how we clamour for new material! The whole fan base wants new material (sans a few Jarmoesque Brazilian freaks). Bumblefoot wants new material. Ashba certainly wants new material. No doubt the record company would like a new release. Everybody wants new material except the only person who counts, namely, W. Axl Rose. Why does Axl insist on not releasing new material? Is it dreadful? Unfinished? Has he had a crisis of confidence?

That's becuase we are consumers. If Axl hides, we want to see him. When I shows up we loose interest, as its never enough. They don't play live, we want them to play live, they play live, and we want new songs, we get new songs and we want more new songs. Axl's in a lucky postion, he should put out more. Oh, I forgot, he's an artist.. we have to wait.. and wait.. and wait.. ..In The Mean Time There's many other artists to listen to.