Prediction on next leak?

Cuddy

We all can agree that nothing will be released officially for a while. So whats everyone predictions on the next leak?

The "Better" video raised some hype , Team Brasil might as well raise some hype for Indonesia and leak an old version of Chinese Democracy. No use of sitting on the shelves collecting dust....Just a tip....

We all can agree that nothing will be released officially for a while. So whats everyone predictions on the next leak?

The "Better" video raised some hype , Team Brasil might as well raise some hype for Indonesia and leak an old version of Chinese Democracy. No use of sitting on the shelves collecting dust....Just a tip....

I'm guessing there won't be another leak of new material. I'm thinking if they ever release new material in the future, a single will come out via the normal means.

If a "99" version of something leaked tomorrow, people would still be saying it was just some multi-track fuckery 5 years from now. So, I don't know, probably something from the remix album, which again would be argued over for a stupid amount of time. Honestly the next thing to leak will probably be the London concert, and maybe some other pro video stuff.