Guns n roses australia march 2013, confirmed!

bumblerose

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant fuckin do that with the Music bowl. There's only 2000 or so good seats. GA fucking sucks.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 25/01/13, 12:00 Local Time

Arts Centre Melbourne Presale

Start: Mon 21/01/13, 12:00 Local Time

End: Thu 24/01/13, 17:00 Local Time

McManus Entertainment Presale

Start: Mon 21/01/13, 12:00 Local Time

My Ticketmaster Presale

Start: Wed 23/01/13, 14:00 Local Time

Ok then.wtf was today?!

Go to showbiz.com.au NOW!!!!

Silver is still available (as of now) and that is still good seating from what I believe.

Edited by Redhead74

Get it while you can. It's a temperamental website. Only gives you 10 minutes and you have to register as well (if you haven't already). I had a few issues and luckily I was able to rebook the exact same seats as I originally was trying to get.

Get it while you can. It's a temperamental website. Only gives you 10 minutes and you have to register as well (if you haven't already). I had a few issues and luckily I was able to rebook the exact same seats as I originally was trying to get.

I got mine ! Are you in the boxes though? Because I tried getting gold and there was a single ticket in the box. I gotta be honest though these tickets are a fucking rip off. 195 bucks for Axl's Gnr? I got Soundwave for less, and Metallica is gonna be doing a stand alone show length set there.

I got mine ! Are you in the boxes though? Because I tried getting gold and there was a single ticket in the box. I gotta be honest though these tickets are a fucking rip off. 195 bucks for Axl's Gnr? I got Soundwave for less, and Metallica is gonna be doing a stand alone show length set there.

Depends if the security is cool they are usually in the aisles not very many in the seated section hopefully they let you through

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Awesome! Will see you there, but I'm staying clear of the mosh I think. I remember the last time I was anywhere near the front of the stage at a rock show was Mötley Crüe in 1989 and I got crushed and passed out. :lol: I'm in the boxes and will be happy to watch the show from there. I don't think it's a rip off. I've never seen them live before so I'd probably pay anything given that this will possibly be the last chance I will get to do so.

Awesome! Will see you there, but I'm staying clear of the mosh I think. I remember the last time I was anywhere near the front of the stage at a rock show was Mötley Crüe in 1989 and I got crushed and passed out. :lol: I'm in the boxes and will be happy to watch the show from there. I don't think it's a rip off. I've never seen them live before so I'd probably pay anything given that this will possibly be the last chance I will get to do so.

Agreed, I don't go to concerts at all now so the price I'm paying for this makes up for all those ones I've missed out on. Plus I think I deserve to splash out & spoil myself, even if it means getting some work during the year to top up the bank account. Might never get the chance to see gnr again.

I just wanted to say, Red, I will kiss your ass and tell you it tastes like ice cream for telling me about these tickets.

really contemplating brisbane,

Definitely doing Syd and Newy - G.A all the way!!!

what shows are you all going to ?

Is GA next to the stage at your shows?

I just wanted to say, Red, I will kiss your ass and tell you it tastes like ice cream for telling me about these tickets.

Is GA next to the stage at your shows?

yes all of them, not sure about hunterstadium, but i would imagine so. you HAVE to be at the very front of a gnr show!

Hahahaha! Well it does taste like ice cream FYI, so you wouldn't have to lie. :lol:

Just Melbourne. Got Gold tickets though, to make it a night to remember. Can't wait! :)

This might sound like a dumb question but beats making a dumb mistake, if I want floor with a chance at the front, that is General Admission right? As that's what I see on Showbiz.

Most of the venues have general admission which is at the front of the stage behind the barriers, however in Melbourne the seating is fixed so the general admission is behind the seats on the lawn. I would check the venue seating of the venue you are planning to go to just to make sure.

Hope that helps and no, it's not a dumb question.

What is a platinum ticket consist of?

Just did a dummy buy and it says seats to be allocated and they offer a dinner package which I said no to. So it doesn't really tell you - maybe check Newcastle venue to find out but the tickets are expensive which must mean close to stage.

Sorry can't help more.

This might sound like a dumb question but beats making a dumb mistake, if I want floor with a chance at the front, that is General Admission right? As that's what I see on Showbiz.

Most of the venues have general admission which is at the front of the stage behind the barriers, however in Melbourne the seating is fixed so the general admission is behind the seats on the lawn. I would check the venue seating of the venue you are planning to go to just to make sure.

Thanx :) Do you by any chance know if Showbiz generally tend to sell tickets for a bit more than ticketek? I get a gut feeling that showbiz are more expensive for the convenience of an earlier buy?

Thanx :) Do you by any chance know if Showbiz generally tend to sell tickets for a bit more than ticketek? I get a gut feeling that showbiz are more expensive for the convenience of an earlier buy?

I assume so, I think the gold were around $199 but we paid $217 - not that much more but the trouble is if you don't pay the little extra then the seats are gone & you end up missing out altogether. I'd rather pay the $18 extra to ensure a seat close to stage than to wait & end up on the grass with binoculars like I usually do.