is the tour over yet, if not, how much longer will it continue?

star

What tour? The UCAP tour has ended, the Vegas residency has ended, the European tour has ended, so has the small Indian tour. Chances are still higher that a new tour will start than us getting a new record. Usually I'd say chances are higher than nothing will happen than a new tour, but the band's been so active lately I actually believe a new tour will happen and not inactivity.

Tour > Inactivity > Work on record

Star's just on autopilot. He/she/it can't be expected to actually follow what's going on in GnR land. Easier to just recycle the same exact thread idea that's been made for months now. There are 100s of these threads. Except, because star isn't really a fan, he/she/it didn't realize there is no tour right now. OOPS! Derp. That's why I respect the smarter cupcakes, they actually pay attention and make bitching-about-tour threads when there actually is a tour.

The Australia leg of the tour starts in March, dumb ass!!! :D

If they put out a record they will have to tour to support it.

The label is blocking them fron releasing CD 2.

Why would they block it?

The next album is guaranteed to sell 2-3 million copies. The 14 million dollars was recouped from the best buy deal, and also paid for more songs than just the CD songs.

Everybody wins with a new album.

The Australia leg of the tour starts in March, dumb ass!!! :D

3 months from now... dumbass! And hey... was that tour even announced when you made this thread? Oops.

Like I said, this is a yet another redundant thread that's been made hundreds of times before.

What tour? The UCAP tour has ended, the Vegas residency has ended, the European tour has ended, so has the small Indian tour. Chances are still higher that a new tour will start than us getting a new record. Usually I'd say chances are higher than nothing will happen than a new tour, but the band's been so active lately I actually believe a new tour will happen and not inactivity.

I think he means touring without releasing new music. Like it's just one big block of touring in most people's eyes. And it will be until they release new music. Know what I'm sayin?

By the way, it should be this:

Work on record > Tour > Inactivity

It definitely should be like this:

Work on record > Tour > Inactivity

It used to be like this:

Inactivity > Work on record > Tour

Now I think it is:

In English, the ">" symbol means "is greater than".

i'm with roush. who cares? if touring's what it takes to keep these guys out of the studio, i'm all for it. the last thing we need is another embarrassing blight on gnr's catalog.

Robin and Bucket did all they could to help Axl.. you're correct, Axl now has Ron and Ashbar to take GN'R to new depths :D

A press release was just issued.

Guns 'N' Roses presents The Stephanie Seymour Memento: Race To The Bottom.

1. The General

2. Why Cry? (sequel to "This I Lol")

3. The Loneliest Teardrop

4. Madagascar Exodus (with even more MLK quotes to illustrate Axl's woes)

5. Sluts 'N' Menthol Cigarettes (co-written by DJ Ashba)

6. Unnecessary Pink Panther Solo

7. The Language Of Fear

8. (Kick) The Top Hat (extremely subtle song about Slash)

9. Ballad Of Death

10. Carte Blanche (a way-ahead-of-its-time industrial rock anthem)

You need to make up your mind Roush. In this thread you're celebrating the end, in the other, you're crying over it. Which is it? Stay consistent.

Ahh, but see there is a consistency within those seemingly opposite stances. It's Roush's hypocrisy.

Something about Slash and addiction sounds right. So sure.

I know, right? Musicians that do drugs. We all know how that turns out. Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Hendrix. Don't even get me started.

If only more musicians could be like DJ Ashba whose vices are mascara, and faulty iPhone tuner apps.

If they put out a record they will have to tour to support it.

The label is blocking them fron releasing CD 2.

If true, then rightfully so... I mean what label would want to support a new 'GnR' album after what happened with CD?

From a commercial point of view it'd be a much viable project to release a new 'Greates Hits' album with some new UYI songs on it.

Maybe if they did no more studio time and gavem CD era songs and didnt promo it tjey could turn a profit. I think the label will want to put out a Best of..maybe with one new track to appease the band so they tour. A Vegas blu ray may also be an option.