Guns N' Roses rehearsaling Oh My God on October 2011 for Rock in Rio [VIDEO]

ManetsBR

Oh. Ok. Weren't a lot of different (unreleased) songs planned to be played at RIR3? Also wasn't GNR supposed to play Oklahoma at some gig in 2001-2002 and didn't because of technical difficulties? Here's the RIR3 setlist. Going Down?

img_1019.jpg

Edited by jman2000

Are you sure about Riad and Oklahoma? Because I read somewhere that a person backstage said "They are going to play Oklahoma next" and then they played Riad because they were having technical difficulties. Because of that though, people thought Oklahoma was Riad. Also Oklahoma was about when the Oklahoma bombings and Axl was in court... Riad isn't about that is it?

Oklahoma became Rhiad if I recall.

Yes.

No.

Are you sure about Riad and Oklahoma? Because I read somewhere that a person backstage said "They are going to play Oklahoma next" and then they played Riad because they were having technical difficulties. Because of that though, people thought Oklahoma was Riad. Also Oklahoma was about when the Oklahoma bombings and Axl was in court... Riad isn't about that is it?

Correct.

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3104

Yes.

No.

Correct.

http://www.gnrevolut...pic.php?id=3104

Thanks ColdHeartBreaker! That's exactly what I read... it was a while ago and didn't even try looking because I didn't think I'd find it all again. Thanks!

Axl in London Arena 8-26-2002.

After 'Chinese Democracy,' Axl says, "Now, there's been some concern... that if we play 5 or 6 new songs, then there can't that many more on the album. Au contraire mon frère! We're just playin' the songs we're not considering putting out as singles or anything. So you'll get 18 songs and about 10 extra tracks. And when that... when the record company feels that has run [it's] source, then you'll get it all over again. And by that time, I should be done with the 3rd album! So we'll see if all goes well boys and girls!

So he was planning on playing new songs? and he talks about 3 albums... I can't wait for the 2nd one!

Edited by jman2000

Yes.

No.

Correct.

http://www.gnrevolut...pic.php?id=3104

Up, my bad. Thanks man!

Well, if it was a Rolling Stones song and we haven't heard anything else about it it most likely is a cover. GNR played lots of Rolling Stones covers. Also anyone know anything about This I Love? I have read that it was worked on by Axl in the Illusion days...

I dont think Going Down is a GNR song. Its most likely a cover. Both The Stone Roses and The Monkees have a song named 'Going Down'.

goin down is an original song and apparently has Tommy/aswell as Axl vocals