Cosmo

Few come to mind:

Demon Days by Gorillaz

FutureSex/LoveSounds by Justin Timberlake

Plastic Beach by Gorillaz

Blackout by Britney Spears

The Fame by Lady Gaga

Decided to leave Pop Rock out of this.

So we're leaving out P!nk and Kelly Clarkson? Meh. I honestly believe Breakaway is the best pop album of the last decade.

I know it's an EP and not technically an album, but Gaga's The Fame Monster is much better than The Fame. Also, Back To Basics and Fearless are great albums (Speak Now is better, but I believe that one came out in 2010).

Few come to mind:

Demon Days by Gorillaz

The Fame by Lady Gaga

So we're leaving out P!nk and Kelly Clarkson? Meh. I honestly believe Breakaway is the best pop album of the last decade.

I know it's an EP and not technically an album, but Gaga's The Fame Monster is much better than The Fame. Also, Back To Basics and Fearless are great albums (Speak Now is better, but I believe that one came out in 2010).

The Fame Monster has a couple of very good songs, but I'm not such a huge fan since it's when I think Lady Gaga started overdoing it, to the point I of me really enjoying her first album to really disliking her (hate is too strong but almost).

Few come to mind:

Demon Days by Gorillaz

The Fame by Lady Gaga

The Fame Monster has a couple of very good songs, but I'm not such a huge fan since it's when I think Lady Gaga started overdoing it, to the point I of me really enjoying her first album to really disliking her (hate is too strong but almost).

Fair enough. I don't like Born This Way for pretty much the same reason.

lol britney spears

Don't act like you don't enjoy Toxic.

I hate how people rate the fuck out of The Fame. The singles are great with a couple other songs but Born This Way and The Fame Monster kick the fuck of it as whole albums.

I just can't stand how Lady Gaga became after the fame, y'know... At first she was funny-weird but then she became sick-weird. Next thing you know her clip began with plastic heads coming out of her pussy.

Speak Now - Taylor Swift

One Of The Boys - Katy Perry

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

I thought Teenage Dream was a better album. /shrug

It's better musically, but the lyrics were much better on OOTB. TD has some really embarrassing lyrics. "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" "Think I need a ginger ale. That was such an epic fail." :no:

Speak Now - Taylor Swift

One Of The Boys - Katy Perry

Born This Way - Lady Gaga

I thought Teenage Dream was a better album. /shrug

It's better musically, but the lyrics were much better on OOTB. TD has some really embarrassing lyrics. "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" "Think I need a ginger ale. That was such an epic fail." :no:

The plastic bag reference is nothing compared to the ginger ale line. I'd forgotten that one.