What if Axl retires forever after the tour?

saber_

If his voice doesn't improve at all I'd like to c him once more. Other than that, if his voice is still in decline and the set lists remain stale, it's time nugnr goes the way of ol yeller.

If he stops touring the money will stop rolling in. Axl seems like he will do anything for a buck now a days so maybe he will release the rest of the songs he had been working on during the cd sessions. I'd kill for a box set.

So I guess if he retired from touring but we got new music out of it I'd b pretty pumped. (Seen em 10 times since 02). One more time would b nice tho.

It would be the same as if he stays touring forever. At least we will not listen to Mickey Mouse anymore. New album is not coming out. It hurts the most that there are no great big rock bands in the world anymore. Dear rock, R.I.P.

Dubstep, shitstep, DJstep, crapstep, welcome to the big door! Fuck this! Gn'R is dead.

What if Axl retires forever after the tour? Do you think it could happen? How would it make you feel as a fan?

At this point: (Axl's voice mostly shit, no new album even in the horizon nor a plan for a new album, nostalgia tour forever)

I think it could happen. I think this is a logical move after the forever touring. I think he is too old to recover his voice now... I hope i'll be wrong...

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Axl did decide to retire soon, or at least within the next 2 years. I thought (hoped) that GN'R would at least have 1 more album left in them, but as the years pass you have to wonder.

Axl seems content in touring and that's fine with me, but there has to be a point where you say are we going to get round to releasing another album or not?. Axl as of today is like another person, compared to the hungry, angry and determined Axl that we all saw in 2002, that was on a mission to put GN'R back on the map globally... and that saddens me deeply.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Axl did decide to retire soon, or at least within the next 2 years. I thought (hoped) that GN'R would at least have 1 more album left in them, but as the years pass you have to wonder.

Axl seems content in touring and that's fine with me, but there has to be a point where you say are we going to get round to releasing another album or not?. Axl as of today is like another person, compared to the hungry, angry and determined Axl that we all saw in 2002, that was on a mission to put GN'R back on the map globally... and that saddens me deeply.

If Axl had succeeded in everything he wanted to do back in 2002, I KNOW we would have at least 2 albums by now and he'd be playing new music live every once in a while. For him, it probably seemed like everything that could go wrong did and will stay that way.

It has to happen at some point. It might not be that far off. Maybe at 60 it will be more likely. But they could start scaling back the shows. Axl on the piano like Elton for most it.

Edited by wasted