Should a horror film be made based on this pic?

wfse

This forum is being plagued by these people who surprisingly have been here for a long time, wasting years, some more than others, clicking a mouse and chopping their fingers at the keyboard on a forum that they seem to have no interest in. Hilarious.

Edited by GNRFan53

This forum is being plagued by these people who surprisingly have been here for a long time, wasting years, some more than others, clicking a mouse and chopping their fingers at the keyboard on a forum that they seem to have no interest in. Hilarious.

Go back to your online creative writing course. Tell the part time adjunct prof that you fail at imagery and word choice, and that when you get carried away and write a whole two sentences you sometimes imply that plagues are hilarious.

Edited by magisme

Go back to your online creative writing course. Tell the part time adjunct prof that you fail at imagery and word choice, and that when you get carried away and write a whole two sentences you sometimes imply that plagues are hilarious.

LOL this is a RNR fan site, not a homework assignment. Look at you trying to insult. The plague of Mygnr folks.

Not a really good picture of Axl! lol

A horror movie? Maybe like a remake of Phamtom of the Opera sort of thing. I think since Axl is a recluse much of the time, I think that would be a perfect movie for him, only instead of an organ it could be a piano.

Guest GNR Meow

Cunt control needed here - Dismal little dissonant voices distanced from reality spewing hate n' watered down venom in a frantic,grasping attempt to validate their own vapid,meaningless existence.

Idiots!

Cunt control needed here - Dismal little dissonant voices distanced from reality spewing hate n' watered down venom in a frantic,grasping attempt to validate their own vapid,meaningless existence.

Idiots!

This is either warchild (sailaway) or warchild's 12 year old cousin.

Guest GNR Meow

Idiots!

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.

Sorry I can't stay and chat but I'm on a shit-free diet.

Edited by GNR Meow

Idiots!

Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.

Sorry I can't stay and chat but I'm on a shit-free diet.

Stop trying to sound like Axl.

Edited by wfse