Which Axl braid style is your favorite?

wfse

Which of the main 3 braid styles that Axl had for most of the 00's is your favorite?

2001 - Partially braided

Axl11-1.jpg

2002 - Fully braided

1_21_rose_axl_2002.jpg

2006/2007 - Cut/tied back braids

Axl_1206784c.jpg

Keep in mind that I'm only talking about the hairstyles. So don't take into account his clothes, the shape he was in, etc.

It's between #1 and #3. I lean towards #3 because I I don't think he could pull #1 off post-2001.

2006 was Axl's best overall look to date. Simple, but badass. His fitness seems to dictate the quality of his appearance and vocals.

It's between #1 and #3. I lean towards #3 because I I don't think he could pull #1 off post-2001.

2006 was Axl's best overall look to date. Simple, but badass. His fitness seems to dictate the quality of his appearance and vocals.

I agree to an extant about his fitness, but consider all the drinking and smoking and partying he did in the early years I'm not convinced that its all about his fitness,I think that's when his vocals were at their best.

Also singers like Meatloaf and John Popper were over weight to, same with the chick from Heart and their voices were still good.

Ive wondered if he is partially tone deaf after years of singing/screaming and being in front of amplifiers for most of his life.