Do we really need Fernando's daily horoscope?

Cosmo

I know he's associated with GnR and he tweets GnR-related messages from time to time but 80% of his twitter updates are basically horoscope stuff and it just fills the twitter updates bar with useless messages. Do we really need to keep him over there? Not really complaining, just sayin'...

Given that anything GNR related will inevitably end up posted here anyway, it would be no loss to hide his twitter when most of it is gibberish.

but where do you stop, Matt Sorum's tweets annoy me far more. just close the bar I would say then you dont have to see them

They're a constant reminder of what an incredible douchebag Fernando is and by extension what douchebags Team Brazil are. It's a shame these people have so much influence on Axl.

An annoying yet important reminder.

Also, why not just close the twitter updates pane? It's an option every user has.

Edited by username

Given that anything GNR related will inevitably end up posted here anyway, it would be no loss to hide his twitter when most of it is gibberish.

Speak for yourself, hater.

Fernando's daily horoscopes are more GN'R than Duff, Izzy, and Slash (who?) combined. I feel spiritually connected to Team Brazil, and GN'R more than ever before.