This image burns.....

SMG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but that's kinda gay. I'd have fun laughing hysterically if I was there. His tophat is a tribute the the tophat that is a tribute to Slash. I think it's super gay to dress like anyone in a band and go to a show. Unless your like 15. He dressed up like DJ Ashba and he spent a shitload of money to do so.

Edited by tr420

Sorry but that's kinda gay. I'd have fun laughing hysterically if I was there. His tophat is a tribute the the tophat that is a tribute to Slash. I think it's super gay to dress like anyone in a band and go to a show. Unless your like 15. He dressed up like DJ Ashba and he spent a shitload of money to do so.

i think the point was he meant to have a laugh, and we all did. DJ thought it was hilarious.

I cant say too much about the hat mate, although from what ive heard he was wearing that before gnr?

as for what he spent, i gues that $ is relevant to the person isnt it...what expensive to you and I might not be to someone else who knows their income? to me spending 80k on a car is crazy, but then i know people who spent far more and bought a ferrari and a lambo for example...to me thats nuts but to them its like meh i want one and have the $ so i get what i want.

DJ must be thinking "Jesus Christ, people really walk round in this shit"... rock3

On a serious note, I wouldn't wear that kind of crap if DJ paid me...

I would much rather wear Robin Fincks "black bag" vest, which he wore during the European 2006 tour, than DJ's shit. rock4

Edited by One.In.A.Million

I think we know which poster is the guy in the picture.

sorry if you think its me mate, not. His names Ben - not sure his user name on here - and was there with the 2 blond chicks. I was there with my wife, and im a bit too old to be him lol

Im just saying things as i saw them.

The guy is like 18. I joined this forum in 2005, so if its me i joined up here when i was 11years old? ....right......

I was prob married before he was even born lol - personally i think its grat he had the balls to wear that in public i know i dont but then i wouldnt really wanna. Each to their own i say