Guns N 'Roses: the Brazilian who recorded the band's first 3D

auad

I made it backstage in Hamilton 2101 with that shirt. I was talking with Beta for quite some time and not once was I instructed to take the shirt off, turn it inside out, cover up Slash etc...

I do think it is in poor taste though and someone from the crew should have told him to take the tape off as it disrespects the band's roots.

And yet you're flaunting in in your avatar, because...?

So people can see it happened. We, The People.... That's all i got

I made it backstage in Hamilton 2101 with that shirt. I was talking with Beta for quite some time and not once was I instructed to take the shirt off, turn it inside out, cover up Slash etc...

I do think it is in poor taste though and someone from the crew should have told him to take the tape off as it disrespects the band's roots.

You on that Swagger America?

Guys, please don't post pictures of the Appetite shirt with Slash taped over anymore (or at least not in relation to the Vegas 3D release-threads). The shirt/picture has no direct affiliation with RockFuel or the DVD/Blu-Ray release, and we, along with RockFuel, don't want to give off the impression (whether it be negative or postive in your mind) that it does. Thank you.

Good for you, Good for you.

That picture sums up DJ for me entirely. Such a tool.

Burning his Les Paul for that ragged, used, damaged look, yet at the same time, he has delicately placed the guitar on a nice clean white towel as he does it o_O

Buy old guitars and use them, if you want that vintage look.

He looks like he smokes, only for hte image...which to be fair heaps of ppl do....even Slash.

w77qjw00u_full.jpg

Problem solved...

It also has a richer sound. rock3