May 26th, 2013 - San Antonio, Texas: River City Rock Fest

Tyler Drama

Guest bellastar2355

Just bought my VIP tickets. Seating all says general admission.

Still not sure if the concert will be in the AT&T Center or the Grounds. The official website says the grounds. SA Spurs should be in the playoffs at this time so maybe the concert will be outdoors.

Ticketmaster is always annoying...asked for parking pass but I thought the VIP tickets included that for the $100 price tag.

G N'Fn R in San Antonio!

I just bought mine too! Fn charges were a bitch! I was going for VIP, but chatted with the official site to the festival and they said that the VIP is not close to stage. They wrote the GA is closer. The benifits of the VIP is the perks.

So which tickets did you buy then? I missed getting VIP

GA. Did you buy any?

No I haven't I have to make sure I can travel that week, but I'm ready to buy them!!

Do you live in Texas?

No Cali, but I'll travel.... never been to Texas so it's a good reason to go

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, hope you can make it. San Antonio is a good place to visit.

Definitely worth spending a few days there.

San Antonio is my absolute favorite American city, it's so nice. Really glad Maiden played there last year, because I was totally unimpressed with Dallas and Houston :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am going have not bought tix yet though...gonna go GA I guess. We should all meet up somewhere, I went to the shows at the Joint in Vegas 2006 and met up with a bunch of forum members. It was a good time. Also, going to HOB Dallas. Its gonna be a good week!!

Edited by rwm172

I am going have not bought tix yet though...gonna go GA I guess. We should all meet up somewhere, I went to the shows at the Joint in Vegas 2006 and met up with a bunch of forum members. It was a good time. Also, going to HOB Dallas. Its gonna be a good week!!

PM me over there. This will be my 10th GNR show and yet to meet up with a forum member. We sometimes make plans, but something happens at the end.

Bump....

Who is all going attending?

I will be there in the VIP area. Saw GNR back in Dallas in 2011. Now seeing them in my hometown!

Hint - I will be wearing the GNR shirt

I was at that show too! Wasn t I looking for you in the pit?

Bump....

I will be there in the VIP area. Saw GNR back in Dallas in 2011. Now seeing them in my hometown!

I was at that show too! Wasn t I looking for you in the pit?

I'd like to be in the pit, but my wife will never go there.

We got out seats ready to stand by!

VIP package isn't worth it.. I got it (when they first went on sale) and its just stupid. You can't watch the show from the VIP area, you have to go into the GA area.. all it is.. is 'special' place with food/drinks, bathrooms and different parking (still have to pay parking from what I understand.. just a different gate) and a shaded area to sit down between shows.

Bump....

dude! Have a great time. I was at the Dallas show too. Going to see GNR next Wednesday in Dallas again. Last year I saw them in Las Vegas. This is the third time seeing Axl and GNR. I can't wait. Have a blast and be safe. I will be wearing a GNR shirt from the Vegas shows! Can't wait I'm so excited to see them again.

Axl said it wouldn't take another twenty years to come back to Dallas and he was telling the truth! lol