So I Guess No New GNR Album in the Works?

ChristmasFnatic

Where did you get that idea??? every single band member confirmed they're writting new material and they're doing their best to release it this year...

-Ashba is saying that he writes since he is in the band, did he recorded anything? No

-Dizzy says he writes, did he recorded anything? No

-Pittman doesn't says anything

-Axl doesn't says anything

Tommy just says he wants to recording but no more

-Frank doesn't says anything

-Bumblefoot just says that none of them had recorded anything new

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Brazil said something about depends on what deal they get from label.

Label prob can make more from touring. But as the tour has slowed down maybe work will begin. Which is what ron and tommy even rich said.

Maybe TB want to put out CD era stuff.

Who would pay for studio time, the label?

Label prob can make more from touring. But as the tour has slowed down maybe work will begin. Which is what ron and tommy even rich said.

Touring has slowed down? Really? A nostalgia act band like Gn'R can keep on touring the world every year for how long it wishes to do so, no such thing as classics getting old, so if you're expecting Axl to stop touring and record an album because it'll be more profitable for him and the label, it'll never happen...

I think it's a combination of the label not being confident enough about the nu bands actual output, and having to spend more money financinng and promoting, and Axl being insecure and afraid of further failure.

The only way we'll get new material is if it leaks and/or the mooches milk it after Axl no longer has a pulse.

No way we're officially getting new material while Axls alive though. I can't believe so many people are still holding their breath.

Touring has slowed down? Really? A nostalgia act band like Gn'R can keep on touring the world every year for how long it wishes to do so, no such thing as classics getting old, so if you're expecting Axl to stop touring and record an album because it'll be more profitable for him and the label, it'll never happen...

There's less dates this year, this has been mentioned by Fortus. I don't think they will stop touring or that a record is more profitable than a tour. I'm pretty sure a tour is more profitable.

I think, or guess, they are trying to work out a deal with the label for CD II (or whatever you want to call it). Ron is saying theres no new record so it would be something already done, Fortus material, Silkworms et la. Maybe this lull in touring is only temporary. If the Blu Ray comes out with bonus disc maybe they'll just keep touring, but right now it's not as intensive as it was. Maybe they will confirm more dates as we go along.

there is no new album from current band in the works. if there is a new album on the verge of release, it's an album from what BBF refers to as the band which doesn't exist anymore. the band before ron. so there's no new album in the works.

Shit Semantics

there is no new album from current band in the works. if there is a new album on the verge of release, it's an album from what BBF refers to as the band which doesn't exist anymore. the band before ron. so there's no new album in the works.

Shit Semantics

realistic semantics. a new album is probably ready. but it's probably not from current gnr. it's probably from the gnr before ron joined gnr. yeah. sounds semantics. but it's the reality ron's given us with new album in the works for current band

Shit Semantics
realistic semantics. a new album is probably ready. but it's probably not from current gnr. it's probably from the gnr before ron joined gnr. yeah. sounds semantics. but it's the reality ron's given us with new album in the works for current band
Not sure what your point is. Same can be said about the illusion albums then.

Where did you get that idea??? every single band member confirmed they're writting new material and they're doing their best to release it this year...

-Ashba is saying that he writes since he is in the band, did he recorded anything? No

How do you know they don't record stuff? As far as i know Ashba even stated he was writting in his studio... writting could be anything... writting lyrics, writting guitar parts etc...

Who are you to know if they're recording or not?! Do you work in the band?

-Bumblefoot just says that none of them had recorded anything new TOGETHER! Also Bumblefoot is referring to the current band. That doesn't mean there isn't a new album full of songs that are already recorded with his parts, and who knows if Ashba is not inserting his parts as well.

The thread OP started a thread out of pure guesses and speculation, which even for speculation doesn't make any sense, considering what various band members have stated and continue to state on their interviews.

Now let me go to REAL facts!

- You know nothing.

- You couldn't possibly know anything

- The band could have 4 albums done and you would still not have a way of knowing

- The Band CLAIMS to be working on a new album

- Axl stated he wanted to try to "put out" Silkworms later this year

- The truth is you're bored because you can't stand the fact that you have to wait more time for a new album, you're hungry for new songs, and you would do everything to hear them. You're dying out of curiosity and since nobody gives you a clue of when it will happen and since there's no release dates or leaks, you assume that starting threads out of a pure guess or bad interpretation will keep you entertained for a bit more than another week so you can have something to do.

In Reality the solution for your problem it's as simple as unplugging your computer for 2 to 3 weeks and play some sports, go hiking, travel, get a girl to mess with for a couple of weeks, go camping, get yourself in the gym, find something to read, buy a guitar and compose some songs, search for a new and better job, get on a cruise ship... something that makes you happy, instead of being here tons of hours messing yourself up with the idea of a new album, and clicking on refresh to see if there's any news. (Seriously)

And That was Dr. Andre for you ladies and gentleman

Edited by AndreCC

How do you know they don't record stuff? As far as i know Ashba even stated he was writting in his studio... writting could be anything... writting lyrics, writting guitar parts etc...

-Bumblefoot just says that none of them had recorded anything new TOGETHER! Also Bumblefoot is referring to the current band. That doesn't mean there isn't a new album full of songs that are already recorded with his parts, and who knows if Ashba is not inserting his parts as well.

The thread OP started a thread out of pure guesses and speculation, which even for speculation doesn't make any sense, considering what various band members have stated and continue to state on their interviews.

- You know nothing.

- The band could have 4 albums done and you would still not have a way of knowing

- The truth is you're bored because you can't stand the fact that you have to wait more time for a new album, you're hungry for new songs, and you would do everything to hear them. You're dying out of curiosity and since nobody gives you a clue of when it will happen and since there's no release dates or leaks, you assume that starting threads out of a pure guess or bad interpretation will keep you entertained for a bit more than another week so you can have something to do.

In Reality the solution for your problem it's as simple as unplugging your computer for 2 to 3 weeks and play some sports, go hiking, travel, get a girl to mess with for a couple of weeks, go camping, get yourself in the gym, find something to read, buy a guitar and compose some songs, search for a new and better job, get on a cruise ship... something that makes you happy, instead of being here tons of hours messing yourself up with the idea of a new album, and clicking on refresh to see if there's any news. (Seriously)

+1 Andre im loving your input on the forums these days.

Hey calm down, I just said what the band said, I don't give a fuck if the album comes out this year or in 2014, I just say the reality they said, if there is something more they hadn't said, I don't know, but I highly doubt it.

As Ron says, just trust in what the band says, not in the interpretations or speculations of others. But anyways he says he is the one who "doesn't bullshit us" :rofl-lol:

Edited by Raykugen

- You know nothing.

+1 Andre im loving your input on the forums these days.

Volcano People need to start growing a moustache and care more about their lives, then being here revolving ideas on King Moustache himself.

Leave the man and his albums alone for a second, let him enjoy another cold chinese beer, and go do something for your life for a change.

His life is done and written, he's a rich man, he won't need to work anymore for a living, he can choose to do whatever he wants now. (Legally)

Go do something that might put you in the same situation and same confort zone, cause if it does, it's gonna be sweet for you!

And i'm including myself on this...people need to start thinking more about themselves, and especially when the band does breaks (cause there's very little to comment on when they're on a break anyways) and start going out, instead of being here 12 hours revolving on song titles, album release dates, criticism, leaks and other stuff that won't do anything productive for your life.

Instead you could buy an instrument and make your own music, you could study and get better results, you could waste time in finding the job you really like, you could find the girl of your dreams (hell if you like computers so much, at least trade MyGNR with a dating website for awhile and you'll be more satisfied by the end of the first week) (MOD's no disrespect intended).

Stop with the negative feedback, and the pointless threads, and the counter productive stuff and do something for your life. Even if that only happens when the band takes a break!

Dr. Andre (part 2), i will start to charge a fee from now on :awesomeface:

Hey calm down, I just said what the band said, I don't give a fuck if the album comes out this year or in 2014, I just say the reality they said, if there is something more they hadn't said, I don't know, but I highly doubt it.

As Ron says, just trust in what the band says, not in the interpretations or speculations of others. But anyways he says he is the one who "doesn't bullshit us" :rofl-lol:

The reality and fact is that the band is writting. We don't know what they're writting, but they're writting. Their goal is to release a new album this year, and that Bumblefoot is not very fond of releasing the new material that was already written by the other members that were there previously. That's all we can possibly know at this point.

Unless William himself comes here and all of a sudden starts doing his homework again :takethat:

Shit Semantics
Not sure what your point is. Same can be said about the illusion albums then.

my point is BBF says there is no new album in the works from current band. and i believe BBF

Volcano you need to learn what the world cupcake actually means, as you currently clearly have no idea.

Andre,

Sigh. What happened to you man? I used to enjoy your posts.

Now you are turning to personal attacks on people, rather than just attacking their ideas. You can't prove the naysayers on here wrong, you can't use proof or facts from what Axl is doing to show these people that they are wrong...........so instead you start making personal attacks against them.

And this stuff about all the things they need to do in life instead of posting on this forum............seriously? So do you apply the same logic to all the Axl nutswingers as well? They should be out getting gfs, growing beards and trying to get better jobs too.

Do you dislike the forum so much that you want it to shutdown or become a ghost of its current self? Forums need members to keep it alive and active. Under your "interesting" advice, people should leave the forum so they can concentrate on life. So in your ideal world a forum would have 7 members?

Even the idea that people need to leave the forum to concentrate on life is idiotic. You really think that people are so addicted to this forum that it takes away from their daily lives? Checking on the forum a couple times a day, 5-10 minutes a shot, is somebody not living their life?

Let's look at you. You lied on the forum about having unreleased material. You made a fool of yourself with the MSL ass-kissing. And now you are telling people to STOP posting on the forum (that you post on as well).

Maybe give up all this extra idiotic stuff and just come here and chat with people about GnR.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Why would Axl work on new material when he has material from 01-06 that hasn't been released yet? Come on people.

You people need to stop getting your information from an out of the loop guitarist.

Wow, acting like it's logical to call one of the lead guitarists an "out of the loop guitarist."

Only in GNR Land.

Ron doesnt consider CD 2 n CD 3 as new albums. Total disrespectful on his side. He just doesnt consider that material but fuck him! Its that what its going to be released fall 2013-1st quarter 2014. Axl doesnt give a shit about him as songwriter! Hehe hes angry I understand. Attention Whore!!!!!!!

Volcano you need to learn what the world cupcake actually means, as you currently clearly have no idea.

Andre,

Sigh. What happened to you man? I used to enjoy your posts.

Now you are turning to personal attacks on people, rather than just attacking their ideas. You can't prove the naysayers on here wrong, you can't use proof or facts from what Axl is doing to show these people that they are wrong...........so instead you start making personal attacks against them.

And this stuff about all the things they need to do in life instead of posting on this forum............seriously? So do you apply the same logic to all the Axl nutswingers as well? They should be out getting gfs, growing beards and trying to get better jobs too.

Do you dislike the forum so much that you want it to shutdown or become a ghost of its current self? Forums need members to keep it alive and active. Under your "interesting" advice, people should leave the forum so they can concentrate on life. So in your ideal world a forum would have 7 members?

Even the idea that people need to leave the forum to concentrate on life is idiotic. You really think that people are so addicted to this forum that it takes away from their daily lives? Checking on the forum a couple times a day, 5-10 minutes a shot, is somebody not living their life?

Let's look at you. You lied on the forum about having unreleased material. You made a fool of yourself with the MSL ass-kissing. And now you are telling people to STOP posting on the forum (that you post on as well).

Maybe give up all this extra idiotic stuff and just come here and chat with people about GnR.

And u rnt addicted,nor do you like to be holier than thou, Ive Heard from more than a few you have attempted to "lecture", sometimes you, yeah you could learn a little from listening,not always talking to the point of adnauseum. I take breaks,maybe u should.

Ron doesnt consider CD 2 n CD 3 as new albums. Total disrespectful on his side. He just doesnt consider that material but fuck him! Its that what its going to be released fall 2013-1st quarter 2014. Axl doesnt give a shit about him as songwriter! Hehe hes angry I understand. Attention Whore!!!!!!!

we don't know if CD 2 or CD 3 exist. they could be lies made up from loonies looking for some attention