Axl Rose should launch his own Hot Sauce

Facekicker

Come on now seriously this is a guaranteed win for Axl and Team Brazil. Who makes a better mascot for Hot Sauce than Uncle Axl - is there a redhead out there more famous for having a fiery temper?

We should all help Team Brazil with this and get Axl back out there promoting this shit.

He could even get the band to record some jingles based on the GNR hits.

Uncle Axl's Appetite for Dishtruction Hot Chile Sauce :lol:

"Well well well, whats that smell, Chili Hell

Look out!"

Edited by TheDiceMan

Come on now seriously this is a guaranteed win for Axl and Team Brazil. Who makes a better mascot for Hot Sauce than Uncle Axl - is there a redhead out there more famous for having a fiery temper?

We should all help Team Brazil with this and get Axl back out there promoting this shit.

He could even get the band to record some jingles based on the GNR hits.

Uncle Axl's Appetite for Dishtruction Hot Chile Sauce :lol:

"Well well well, whats that smell, Chili Hell

Look out!"

Ugh. "Uncle Axl" makes him sound like a child molester.

Team Brazil is doing an excellent job managing the band.

If they think this is a viable option, that benefits Axl, the band, and the fans - they will be on top of it.

We - as GnR fans - are extremely lucky to have them on board.

Axl should instead be hired by Tommy's Chilli Burgers as their offical PR.

After all he already made a publicity stunt for the burger company at the Jimmy Kimmel interview....

"I was waiting for something enlightening and all I got was promotion for a show and his evident affinity for a chili burger," Hudson tells Us Weekly exclusively. "Where is the love Axl? And I stayed up for this? Sex, drugs and chili dogs. Long live Axl Rose. And a Halloween tree."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/axl-roses-jimmy-kimmel-interview-slashs-wife-perla-hudson-reacts-20122510#ixzz2SiN2W2PP
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook