Best Guns N' Roses concert by year and tour?

ManetsBR

2006 - London 29th July Wembley Arena

2010 - London 02 with duff

2012 - Hellfest cause he was raspy or manchester, UK

Hey what do you know a resident of the UK claims three UK shows are contenders for three separate show of the years.

This illustrates perfectly my point that it's ridiculous to try and answer this question unless you've attended every gig in given year. Otherwise people will answer on the basis of personal bias/high quality audio-visuals that don't necessarily surface for every performance/show publicity-prestige-notoriety etc.

you should define or explain what "best"the word means to you since you seem to think Axl is still

a decent human.

any show with Axl's hired musicians after GNR broke up are inferior to 2001-2014 because it's an illusion

that the band you're seeing is Guns n Roses.

• 2 weeks later...

Have only really recently started listening to and seeking bootlegs (would like to know the best quality ones from 91-93 and where I could find them if possible - not the tracker though, no laptop at home..)

However
2001 - Vegas (alot of people saying Rio, but from what I've heard Vegas sounded epic)
2002 - MSG - Boston has a better bootleg out but you can feel the vibe and energy from the MSG bootleg - although I'm gonna through leeds in there too - Buckethead in particular won alot of British fans that night.

2006 - Toss up between Hammerstein, Donnington and LA Forum - Hammerstein as it was comeback gig and a helluva lot of excitement, and some new songs - Donnington as it seemed like they were gonna crash and fail, but ended up winning over the crowd & LA Forum as the set was pretty tight by this point and the bootleg I heard was not bad.
2007 - one of the Japan dates (?)

I don't really care much for any period after this although I did enjoy hearing the IEM mixes from the 'record breaker' show in Japan in '09, but only to hear them talk between songs, not a great performance by any means though.

Edited by robin2002