Is Axl posting on other forums ?

pepsicoca

I hope he does post and interact on other sites with people he has interests in common with. Anonymity and talking about something other than GnR? Best therapy ever... not implying that Axl Rose needs therapy or anything. :scared:

do you know if axl is posting on other forums ?

i've read that axl is posting at ferrarichat.com: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-discussion-not-model-specific/1173-ferraris-celebrities-12.html

It doesn't say that anywhere on the page.

yes, it does.

post #234 : And Axel actually belong to the forums.. don't know his screen name but I know he reads it.

Edited by pepsicoca

Who cares if he is or not? If he is and you know what name he's using don't spread it around. Let the guy have some fun. Live and let live....

It's more fun that way :)

Agree, if the man wants to use an anonymous identity and interact with people let him do that and don´t spoil the fun. It´s a good way to be treated normally without people either kissing his ass or bashing him.

Guest bellastar2355

If he is I'd like to know :(

I wouldn't bother him, but it'd be nice to see what he has to say.. maybe he's dropping hints in other forums

Guest bellastar2355

If he is I'd like to know :(

I wouldn't bother him, but it'd be nice to see what he has to say.. maybe he's dropping hints in other forums

I posted a new tribute video of Axl for ya in the thread you created-" Axl Rose Tribute "

:drool:

Thank you :)

<3

I'm Axl, trolling you all while sitting in my Ferrari listening to The General. :lol:

Oh my God, OH my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Who cares if he is or not? If he is and you know what name he's using don't spread it around. Let the guy have some fun. Live and let live....

It's more fun that way :)

Agree, if the man wants to use an anonymous identity and interact with people let him do that and don´t spoil the fun. It´s a good way to be treated normally without people either kissing his ass or bashing him.

November Rain-it has to be freeing to be able to do so without being harrassed by fans of GNR. Even if he comes here and doesn't post under Dexter if I knew it was him I'd never share. In fact I'd make an attempt just to chat just to chat and not about GNR. It isn't impossible I know from personal experience. I met someone 11 or so years ago online, became friends first and then after around 6 months or more of chatting he told me who he really was. It was confirmed after I had ended the friendship after chatting with him for more than a year as I was at that time just 19 years old, stupid and regret ending the friendship. It got uncomfortable whenever he'd mention his band and I'd change the topic because at the time I just didn't want to really believe it was who he said he was. The confirmation came after the album he was working on was released as he had given me a release date-not the actual date but a tentative one and did share with me album artwork which wasn't the same artwork released on the album, but it was released after the album came out as the org. album artwork offically and through someone who works with the band very closely. I was the only person who saw it besides those who knew the band and when that came out-it hit me that the guy really was who he said he was. So no, I don't discount it could never happen. I've not had another experience like that since and cannot share who it was as I do hope that maybe one day he'll look me up again. So, never say never!

That´s a cool story. Even though your friendship is broken I bet that guy appreciated that you treated him like a regular dude, think that thanks to that friendship you got to know the human being behind the star.

Edited by November_rain

do you know if axl is posting on other forums ?

i've read that axl is posting at ferrarichat.com: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferrari-discussion-not-model-specific/1173-ferraris-celebrities-12.html

It doesn't say that anywhere on the page.

yes, it does.

post #234 : And Axel actually belong to the forums.. don't know his screen name but I know he reads it.

And there it is. Absolute proof.

never said it was an absolute proof. but why would that guy lie about that ? nobody gives two shits about waxl at ferrarichat.com

people should also be aware that most of ferrari owners have an account at ferrarichat.com

so there's a very good probability that axl has an account over there

Edited by pepsicoca

never said it was an absolute proof. but why would that guy lie about that ? nobody gives two shits about waxl at ferrarichat.com

people should also be aware that most of ferrari owners have an account at ferrarichat.com

so there's a very good probability that axl has an account over there

Quit while you're ahead. You have no idea what you're talking about.