Nikki Sixx freaks out at Kim Kardashian

sailaway

Following the devastating tornado in Moore, Oklahoma, Kim Kardashian sent out a tweet that sent Motley Crues Nikki Sixx into a tizzy.

Monday afternoon, an EF 5 tornado pretty much wiped the town of Moore, Oklahoma off the map. Social media was going crazy and the tornado was the number one trending topic on Twitter in the country. Everyones thoughts were with those in Oklahoma. Everyone that is except for Kim Kardashian.

Kim tweeted, Love that I can gradually build the perfect bronzed glow I want with #Kardashian Sun Kissed Tan Extenders. No shock coming from a self absorbed airhead like Kim, but I didnt realize that in The World According to Nikki Sixx, we werent allowed to talk about anything besides the tornado.

Nikki fired back at Kim saying, Pick your priority or pick your poisonIsnt your 15 minutes up yet?

I can see his heart was in the right place, but should he have started a twitter war over it? Does this make him look like an a-hole?

From 1077 the loon...good for N6!!

Hahahaha this makes me love Nikki Sixx even more fuck that bitch

Ha! You got it bellastar :lol::thumbsup:

she's not really known for her political commentary, stick to the fuck tapes and I'm happy.

Accidentally saw Kanye suppposedly saying HI to her from behind.....but it didn't look like her behind...

Wish I could unsee that....

He acted like an idiot, her account is used for advertisement of her product. Those tweets are automatic for her account.

Plus, I'm sure she was sorry for what happened to the people; as she tweeted after. Some people choose to do it personally rather than publicly.

Edited by Deepest Shame

Who the fuck does he think he is to tell people what they can say and how soon after an event they can say it?

I didn't realise Nikki Sixx was on international grief watch, monitoring celebrity tweets and passing judgment depending on how somber they are and how whether their "thoughts are with the victims families blah blah blah" before they're allowed to get in with their lives and business ventures.

I went to work the morning that this disaster happened and havent tweeted a single fucking thing in my life about anything so does Nikki Sixx think I'm a bad person for trying to make a living and keeping any feelings of saddness over a disaster to myself?

What a bell end!

Who the fuck does he think he is to tell people what they can say and how soon after an event they can say it?

I didn't realise Nikki Sixx was on international grief watch, monitoring celebrity tweets and passing judgment depending on how somber they are and how whether their "thoughts are with the victims families blah blah blah" before they're allowed to get in with their lives and business ventures.

I went to work the morning that this disaster happened and havent tweeted a single fucking thing in my life about anything so does Nikki Sixx think I'm a bad person for trying to make a living and keeping any feelings of saddness over a disaster to myself?

What a bell end!

Nothing makes Nikki Six looks like an a-hole, cause he already is. It's well known. ;)

Not that I mind, a-holes can be funny, but in this case I agree with Spunko, good post.

What a bell end!

Agree. I dislike this 'politically correct look-at-how-caring-I-am' PR bullshit. Do any of these celebs really make any sacrifices in their life to help the 'victims' or do they just use it as an exercise to paint themselves in a favorable light? I think the latter. I dislike it more than I dislike KK.

What a bell end!

Agree. I dislike this 'politically correct look-at-how-caring-I-am' PR bullshit. Do any of these celebs really make any sacrifices in their life to help the 'victims' or do they just use it as an exercise to paint themselves in a favorable light? I think the latter. I dislike it more than I dislike KK.

+1. Can't help but notice Matt Sorum employing the same cheap tactic with constant tweets about how much he cares about soft furry little animals... who doesn't, but he quite labours the point...

He acted like an idiot, her account is used for advertisement of her product. Those tweets are automatic for her account.

Exactly. Although, whomever was responsible for setting up the automatic tweet (probably not Kim) dropped the ball by allowing it to go out as scheduled. I'm not a KK fan, but in this instance she probably did nothing wrong.

What a bell end!

Kind words and good deeds, no matter what the reason or motive, are still kind words and good deeds. Supportive tweets by celebrities are always a good thing, but yes shame on those who don't do more such as donate their money or time.

if Nikki was partying hard with the crue in a club drinking jd straight and other badass things and KK wanted to suck him off in the toilets, he'd be like sure and then tweet how intelligent she is the next day.

Every time anyone tweets about anything there is probably something more serious they could be tweeting about in the world. The margin between a 'serious' tweet and a mindless tweet is next to nothing. Both are pretty pointless actions for the most part.

He called Hanoi Rocks guitarist Andy McCoy a has been never was fag, when McCoy said there were lies in Sixx's book...

Plus he has bullshitted the fans all his career...

Plus, it's so lame to tell us that Motley Crue will be doing one more album and tour and then retiring... if they're so thrilled to be retiring, why not just retire immediately? Now there's a band that can't stand each other and are just doing it for the money. No doubt they'll be back for a milk-it-for-all-it's-worth comeback.

Don't shoot the messenger, I saw it thought it would make worthy discussion material.

I always loved Hanoi Rocks....not particularly crazy about N6 even if he did come back from the dead, unlike Todd Crew ....ahem;cough

Isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

I wish, but E just keeps on renewing her and her family's tv show. Only in the US can a no talent family get a tv show and make millions from it.

Maybe in her personally life she is donating money to help OK, but this is a woman who is dating Kanya West and having his baby, he only cares about himself too, they what can you expect from her.

The K family is in their own little world and some people just like to watch them, why I don't know?