Do You Think Deep Inside & Ego Aside, Axl Really Wants Slash Back?

ChristmasFnatic

You said it, and you know it.

No, I didn't. I did a search now to find the exact quote and I believe it is this:

"It's fun to interact with cupcakes when it offers you a way to ridicule them. I believe that is the best way to deal with them. Ridicule and mockery." Link: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/193193-the-best-of-the-rest-gnr-top-30-part-2/page-3#entry3219008

I am not certain whether you are deliberately lying about me, which would make you a dishonest person, or if it is just an inability on your part to digest long sentences without interpreting them in ways you feel like, which would make you stupid/insane. In either way, it is rather pathetic.

I don't recall your exact quote. Thanks for pulling up "one" of the thousands of quotes you have made - that doesn't really prove anything though. Just another deflection/half truth!!!!!!

Why do people like pointing out your lies/deceptions/mistakes/trolling attempts? One reason is because how seriously you take yourself and your forum life. Yes, I'm a liar, dishonest, stupid, insane, pathetic person for pointing out things a complete stranger named with a fake name called "soulmonster" makes on a rock n roll forum. And the reason I don't get banned for pointing out your trolling attempts is because YOU insult and make personal attacks on all the people you disagree with. They aren't going to ban people who respond to your constant personal attacks.

You have completely ignored the paragraph I quoted from you earlier today..........guess that one is too soon for you to call me a "liar" for misquoting you!!!!!!!

Look at your response to Diesel, who made a great and honest post. You end it by insulting him. Typical Soulmonster. Why do you have to insult people you disagree with? Were you bullied as a kid? Does insulting other people make you feel superior or better about yourself?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

groghan, just ignore this guy, he won't be leaving soon and he's an obvious cupcake, just don't waste your time, pal. let the guy "have fun" and when comes the moment nobody cares about his bullshit he will leave, tail between legs. trust me, that's the best way to deal with cupcakes.

Anybody who has ever genuinely loved Guns N' Roses and still continue to love the music of what most people consider to be the real deal, should have every right to voice what it turned into and discuss it with those who care, one way or the other, just as much. The nu band has simply just earned themselves more criticism than praise.

Maynard I'm starting to see your point.

It just gets annoying to see people like him and warchild/etc come to the best GnR forum on the Net and ruin it with their constant negativity, whining and trolling.

I miss the forum days where you could have casual/respectful GnR discussions on the board, without every debate turning into name-calling and personal insults. But that's what some of these posters live for. The chance to educate, ridicule and win arguments against those who have a different opinion than they do. Sad.

groghan, just ignore this guy, he won't be leaving soon and he's an obvious cupcake, just don't waste your time, pal. let the guy "have fun" and when comes the moment nobody cares about his bullshit he will leave, tail between legs. trust me, that's the best way to deal with cupcakes.

Like brainsaber?

Like brainsaber?

they're different kind of cupcakes but, yes.

Like brainsaber?

Explain the differences. Im not aware of different cupcake species.

Like brainsaber?

no.

Like brainsaber?

He had a hint of humor to him. He didn't take himself too seriously all of the time. I think I actually saw him admit he was wrong once.

You said it, and you know it.

No, I didn't. I did a search now to find the exact quote and I believe it is this:

"It's fun to interact with cupcakes when it offers you a way to ridicule them. I believe that is the best way to deal with them. Ridicule and mockery." Link: http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/193193-the-best-of-the-rest-gnr-top-30-part-2/page-3#entry3219008

I am not certain whether you are deliberately lying about me, which would make you a dishonest person, or if it is just an inability on your part to digest long sentences without interpreting them in ways you feel like, which would make you stupid/insane. In either way, it is rather pathetic.

I don't recall your exact quote. Thanks for pulling up "one" of the thousands of quotes you have made - that doesn't really prove anything though. Just another deflection/half truth!!!!!!

Exactly. You don't remember the quote but has decided it was me saying I came here to ridicule and educate. You are a joke, Groghan.

You are arguing with Groghan though and he seems to genuinely want new music. Someone who hates a band usually does not desire any more music from them. It seems a fairly objective stance to take.

I have never argued with Groghan because he wants new music. I agree with him on that. My problem with him, among other things, is his childish insistence on lying about me. I once said that I enjoy ridiculing cupcakes, or something like that, and he has twisted this into saying my reason for coming here is to ridicule and educate people, despite me explicitly saying I come here primarily to get news on the band. I think he has done this five times now and I can't fathom why such blatant, repeated lies about another forum member doesn't automatically result in a suspension. Oh well, I don't fear anyone believes a word he is writing anyway...

Me? I am a lost cause on nugnr. I think they are one hundred percent, cack. But it would have been nice to get the rest of the BH/Finck material out there to find out what Axl was doing during that period.

I don't think anyone is having a problem with your genuine dislike for a band. It's a subjective thing. I for once couldn't care less about your opinions on Guns N' Roses and the current lineup and I trust you couldn't care less about mine. There is nothing as boring and pointless as discussing personal preferences. We like what we like and it is all good. My problem with you is the fact that you, despite not liking the band, or probably because you don't like it, come to a section of a forum devoted to those that actually are fans just to express your dislike over and over and over again. With the fear of repeating myself, it just creates a negative environment for us fans who come here to discuss the band. There are section specifically designed for your interests. I don't go there to rain on your parade. Why do you insist on coming here just to be an ass?

In fairness I am small potatoes compared to some of the other of your so called 'cupcakes'. You do not see me making many posts about Axl being 'fat', do you, and I even praise Nugnr when they get things right (see the thread on TWAT)?

Absolutely. It was just that your explicit statement of being in this section to bash the band served as a great platform for bring up some general points.

In general I like your posts, and you, in the other sections.

Maynard I'm starting to see your point.

It just gets annoying to see people like him and warchild/etc come to the best GnR forum on the Net and ruin it with their constant negativity, whining and trolling.

I miss the forum days where you could have casual/respectful GnR discussions on the board, without every debate turning into name-calling and personal insults. But that's what some of these posters live for. The chance to educate, ridicule and win arguments against those who have a different opinion than they do. Sad.

But lying about members is something you are in favour of? Wow, simply wow.