Do You Think Deep Inside & Ego Aside, Axl Really Wants Slash Back?

ChristmasFnatic

If you dont take SM's posts personally, you can see he is a pretty intelligent guy, and I laugh at his nitpicking and how he can rile up other people.

I will take it personally when he takes my comments out of context. Intelligence isn't a word I would associate him with.

If you dont take SM's posts personally, you can see he is a pretty intelligent guy, and I laugh at his nitpicking and how he can rile up other people.

I will take it personally when he takes my comments out of context. Intelligence isn't a word I would associate him with.

It's like calling a talentless Rain Man intelligent. It's the wrong word to use.

OK ok you guys. When I was new here last year, I found him more... passive. I even said this before, he became passive-aggressive lately, like MSL. But I got no problem with him or just try to ignore his nitpickings cuz its absurd sometimes. Be warned mina. lol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just stop writing things you don't mean in your posts and we won't have to compare the contents of each of your posts with previous posts to "get it in context". Can you do that for us? And when you do make a mistake -- and we all do -- which causes confusion when people actually argue what you write and not the hidden meaning that could only be revealed by comparing to other posts for "context", then please just correct the mistake instead of using ad hominem attacks as a distraction. I mean, I summarized what you had written already in post #270 but nooooo, you couldn't bother to admit that there was a confusion, you just had to go on another round of ad hominem attacks (first in post #285 did it dawn on you that you might have made a mistake: "I don't think I ever said they HAVE chemistry.") And after this complete mess you have created you have the audacity to question my intelligence? That's rich :D

I have been warned by more experience and kind posters. Thank you for your thoughts :kiss::kiss::kiss:

You just stop writing things you don't mean in your posts and we won't have to compare the contents of each of your posts with previous posts to "get it in context". Can you do that for us? And when you do make a mistake -- and we all do -- which causes confusion when people actually argue what you write and not the hidden meaning that could only be revealed by comparing to other posts for "context", then please just correct the mistake instead of using ad hominem attacks as a distraction. I mean, I summarized what you had written already in post #270 but nooooo, you couldn't bother to admit that there was a confusion, you just had to go on another round of ad hominem attacks (first in post #285 did it dawn on you that you might have made a mistake: "I don't think I ever said they HAVE chemistry.") And after this complete mess you have created you have the audacity to question my intelligence? That's rich :D

We're the same age SoulMonster, it's a shame we can't get on :laugh:

Like I said, I will not argue with you anymore. I stand by every word I've written here, and it's funny how everyone else understood me except your highness.

It's like calling a talentless Rain Man intelligent. It's the wrong word to use.

What would you know about what talents I may have?

What makes you think you appear in any way intelligent by your repetitive and inane statements that I am autistic?

What makes you think you are in any way an arbiter of intelligence?

I have been warned by more experience and kind posters. Thank you for your thoughts :kiss::kiss::kiss:

WTF?! Are you saying Im not kind enough?!

I might have an unholy alliance with SoulMonster to destroy you, Mina, lover of Dracula!!!

I think mina was including you in the kind posters.

I might have an unholy alliance with SoulMonster to destroy you, Mina, lover of Dracula!!!

Hahaha you're taking it out of context, I swear!!

:lol:

Well played, mina.

Someone give SM his sedative.

You're DP made me like you instantly... :hug:

What makes you think you appear in any way intelligent by your repetitive and inane statements that I am autistic?

Seriously, no one is getting that sedative for him? :rofl-lol:

But she was replying to me! Cuz she replied to SM afterwards!

Like I said, I will not argue with you anymore. I stand by every word I've written here, and it's funny how everyone else understood me except your highness.

Err, what has age got to do with anything? And I am not here to "get on" with anyone. This is not a substitute for social life, I am not here to make friends. This is a discussion forum. And when you claim things I disagree with, then I voice my opinion. If you follow-up with ad hominem attacks, then I just get relentless. And if you keep on with your ad hominem attacks I take that as an invitation to play ball. I don't mind at all. I like that game, too.

You stand by every word? Well, that says a lot about you if those words include your first nonsense about Slash and Axl having great chemistry and your later attacks on me when I disagreed with you. And don't make childish appeals to "everyone else", because we both know that is pure bullshit.

You were more than included in that comment.

Hmmm. Not sure. mina!!! ChristmasFnatic is good shit.

There. Fixed it. :lol:

I'm such a sexist fuck. I just assumed mina was a dude at first.

Edit: Guess this post is superfluous now.

Edited by magisme

Err, what has age got to do with anything? And I am not here to "get on" with anyone. This is not a substitute for social life, I am not here to make friends. This is a discussion forum. And when you claim things I disagree with, then I voice my opinion. If you follow-up with ad hominem attacks, then I just get relentless. And if you keep on with your ad hominem attacks I take that as an invitation to play ball. I don't mind at all. I like that game, too.

You stand by every word? Well, that says a lot about you if those words include your first nonsense about Slash and Axl having great chemistry and your later attacks on me when I disagreed with you. And don't make childish appeals to "everyone else", because we both know that is pure bullshit.

I'm a July baby, what about you?

You're DP made me like you instantly... :hug:

I had to look up DP. I'll assume you meant "display picture" and not "double penetration." :lol:

I guess I'm not in Kansas anymore... hahahah

Don't you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable just throwing out random insults without any effort of substantiating them? Do you completely lack the required whereabouts to understand that this strategy only makes you appear like a moron?

My perspective is quite simple: If people attack me one of out two things happen:

1. They are either right and I get an opportunity to improve myself so it doesn't happen again.

2. They are just throwing out random insults which means they are basically insulting themselves.

So again, how can you argue for me being autistic, talentless and stupid? Come on, now, do your work so you don't end being the fool yet again.

I'm a July baby, what about you?

Wow. Simply wow.

mina is a feisty lady... She should go to "ANYTHING GOES" and argue with the women fighting there already! Or maybe go against bella!

Hahaha, good call. I am not a fighter, and I'm a bit mad for even getting into this pointless argument. But taking things out of context to support a personal argument is low, oh so low.

Don't you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable just throwing out random insults without any effort of substantiating them? Do you completely lack the required whereabouts to understand that this strategy only makes you appear like a moron?

My perspective is quite simple: If people attack me one of out two things happen:

1. They are either right and I get an opportunity to improve myself so it doesn't happen again.

2. They are just throwing out random insults which means they are basically insulting themselves.

So again, how can you argue for me being autistic, talentless and stupid? Come on, now, do your work so you don't end being the fool yet again.

:rofl-lol:

SM, I'm not sure what you're getting at in this post. Can you elaborate on #s 1 and 2 in paragraph form? Not much. Just like 6-7 paragraphs?

Axl's going to have a lot of time to rethink his relationship with Slash/ the former members, as this tour is about to wind-down. Although, they've talked about another run in Vegas, I can't imagine these guys being together this fall to make it happen. The constant touring keeps Axl from having to think about his reunion options, if there are any. I imagine finding a proper management team to orchestrate a massive tour would be difficult. I agree with many of you that the team in place now is not adequate and would need to be relegated to handling Axl's needs only.

I believe this lineup is days away from being through. Before too long, you'll see it slowly disband. As evidenced by the Dallas performance, the current band doesn't care anymore. They're tired and they know that there's nothing that they can do as one unit to record together, at least with Axl anyway. They're lifeless on stage and even Richard's enthusiastic thrashing of the guitar moves seem contrived now. You're about to see Ron, Pitman, and Frank get their electronic music project moving after this tour is over. DJ will become occupied with his other projects, and Richard and Tommy will find things to keep themselves busy and then we'll be back in the dark ages once again.

I love the current lineup and have always had hopes that they would create music together, but I guess it isn't meant to be. It's clear that they all think Axl's a great guy but several of them don't care for the people that manage the band/ his life. Night after night, they are out hanging with the fans after the shows, only to be told that Axl can see them now, and then they are led to Axl's VIP holding area where Team Brazil opens the doors with excitement to a heard of chicks...and band members who have waited with the fans to hangout with the singer of the band they're in. It's gotta be weird for them.

I've enjoyed this run while it lasted and hope that if a reunion ever does happen, they do it right, and record at least 2-3 new awesome songs together before the tour occurs. I also hope the ticket prices are less than US$200 but I think I would pay a small fortune to see everyone on stage together again.

mina is a feisty lady... She should go to "ANYTHING GOES" and argue with the women fighting there already! Or maybe go against bella!

Hahaha, good call. I am not a fighter, and I'm a bit mad for even getting into this pointless argument. But taking things out of context to support a personal argument is low, oh so low.

that usually happens after replying to SmileMonster. You just go "why am I even wasting my time?"

that usually happens after replying to SmileMonster. You just go "why am I even wasting my time?"

Who is this SM you speak of? :tongue2:

SM, I'm not sure what you're getting at in this post. Can you elaborate on #s 1 and 2 in paragraph form? Not much. Just like 6-7 paragraphs?

Yeah, I thought as much.

What did you think? Please elaborate.

On topic: I think deep inside Axl realizes it was never really gonna be GNR without Slash. Or maybe not. Maybe he's just crazy enough that he blames all his misfortune on people who are out to get him. Either way, I don't think he wants Slash back presently.