KoЯn

Snake-Pit

Didn't one of em find God or something?

Their drummer David I think.
Head, the guitarist.

He's still in the band

He just rejoined the band after having left for 7-8 years. Which is great since he's probably the best song writer.

They're great live. Have seen them twice, probably will see them a third time this summer, first time with "Head". Loved them when I was a kid due to my older brother. Don't really listen to them now, most albums they've released since Head left the band has sucked, kinda excited for the new album though with Head.

I was there for the "Kornaoke" incident in 2006, but have never seen them apart from that. I havent really listened to anything they have put out since 'Take a look in the mirror'

They have some good tracks on every album but half is usually filler. Very repetitive but found their niche, Jonathan is a pretty weird vocalist, his angst breakdown yelps get on my nerves but sparingly are good fun, not in almost every track though. Can't really think of many riffs that are particularly inspiring, some nice straightforward pounding ones but having two guitarists always seemed a wasted opportunity.

Untouchables is their best record, great collection of tracks.

Fave song is probably Everything I've Known.

Always liked a couple from each record except the last two, even the one where they got a production team to write a lot of it had some good ones. Tearjerker, Coming Undone, Hypocrites and Twisted Transistor were decent.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Paranoid and Aroused is pretty sick. It's always good to start a playlist with a little bit of Korn. then some rap then go classic rock. works for me.

I kinda do the same. I don't always start with Korn, but always use them as a transition from rap to rock.

They have some good tracks on every album but half is usually filler. Very repetitive but found their niche, Jonathan is a pretty weird vocalist, his angst breakdown yelps get on my nerves but sparingly are good fun, not in almost every track though. Can't really think of many riffs that are particularly inspiring, some nice straightforward pounding ones but having two guitarists always seemed a wasted opportunity.

Untouchables is their best record, great collection of tracks.

Fave song is probably Everything I've Known.

Always liked a couple from each record except the last two, even the one where they got a production team to write a lot of it had some good ones. Tearjerker, Coming Undone, Hypocrites and Twisted Transistor were decent.

My favorite albums were the first 2, with the first one being my favorite. They were a little more rock than the albums that followed, and the grooves were awesome.

But yeah, I agree that every album has a good song or two.

They have some awesome videos too. Love this one:

http://youtu.be/n4aELnPYCIc