What Are You Excited About?

magisme

Right now, in the world of GNR, what (if anything) gets your heart pumping?

Not much really.

Touring is cool - but if they aren't in my state and if they aren't playing new songs, then it really isn't that big of a deal.

Ashba Swag doesn't excite me. Ron's hot sauce doesn't excite me. Having Team Brazil as management doesn't excite me. Axl Rose basebal cards don't excite me.

The only thing exciting is if the band releases new music. An Axl Rose autobiography would be awesome.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a die-hard fan of a band like Megadeth? A band that puts out an album basically every two years. Imagine having six or seven albums from Axl since the old band split up. Sigh.

Right now, in the world of GNR, what (if anything) gets your heart pumping?

Not much really.

Touring is cool - but if they aren't in my state and if they aren't playing new songs, then it really isn't that big of a deal.

Ashba Swag doesn't excite me. Ron's hot sauce doesn't excite me. Having Team Brazil as management doesn't excite me. Axl Rose basebal cards don't excite me.

The only thing exciting is if the band releases new music. An Axl Rose autobiography would be awesome.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be a die-hard fan of a band like Megadeth? A band that puts out an album basically every two years. Imagine having six or seven albums from Axl since the old band split up. Sigh.

Yep, being a diehard fan of Megadeth is pretty damn awesome :)