Axl Rose in Las Vegas!

GNRDK

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Uncle Ax smiling. He knows he sounds better in 2013 than '11-beginning '12. Congrats! You fucking rule!

nope he sound worse and worse

You seriously are of the opinion that he sounds worse during this last US tour in 2013 than during 2011 and 2012?

*SIGH* why are fans of Axl's called "Axl nutters?"

If you post, read, open or otherwise do anything in this forum related to the band you can't fucking tell me you don't like Axl, you are only kidding yourself.

you are all "Axl nutters" by being here, buying records, tickets, or have ever bought anything related to the band etc etc etc. No one here can claim they hate everything about him even if we all don't agree on certain things he does or does not do.

We should drop the "Axl nutter" jive, it is silly every time I see it, you all like something about him or you would not be here .

Nope ,we should follow the freedom of speech

Axl nutter= Axl fans whom extremely love the guy, even if he doing something wrong, axl nutters can't stand the "constructive" criticism towards Axl.

The majority here like Axl for many different reasons (mainly his talent, his musical legacy whatever)

but not everybody acts like a stupid nutswinger

which is a good thing

so we shouldn't drop these terms, cuz they are true and relevant terms for the current situation, imo

and yes we got some cupcakes here from both side of the fence, but thats why we have moderation, right?

Edited by Crash Diet

2nd picture was taken around 2 years ago.

Are you sure? It'd make sense since Axl is very fat nowadays.

he was fat in 2010 too

but he sings fucking good in 2010, and looked a bit better than now

Good to see Uncle Ax smiling. He knows he sounds better in 2013 than '11-beginning '12. Congrats! You fucking rule!

You seriously are of the opinion that he sounds worse during this last US tour in 2013 than during 2011 and 2012?

yes

I think after the RIR disaster he sings tolerable

In 2012 except a few shows, he sounds horrible

Like now

You ever just shut the fuck up and accept other peoples opinion?

Nah, it's just a question and we're talking here, not a big deal :P

Edited by Crash Diet

yes

Like now

Okay, I was just wondering if you were joking.

Edited by SoulMonster

yes

Like now

I admit that Philly 2012 or the HOb in 2012 March was fucking good, but overall, he sounds the worse since 2002

Not to mention current years bridge school etc.

And what i hear from the recordings of the last USA tour, he still mostly sounds like Mickey Mouse and out of breath

If you post, read, open or otherwise do anything in this forum related to the band you can't fucking tell me you don't like Axl, you are only kidding yourself.

you are all "Axl nutters" by being here, buying records, tickets, or have ever bought anything related to the band etc etc etc. No one here can claim they hate everything about him even if we all don't agree on certain things he does or does not do.

We should drop the "Axl nutter" jive, it is silly every time I see it, you all like something about him or you would not be here .

Axl nutter= Axl fans whom extremely love the guy, even if he doing something wrong, axl nutters can't stand the "constructive" criticism towards Axl.

The majority here like Axl for many different reasons (mainly his talent, his musical legacy whatever)

which is a good thing

so we shouldn't drop these terms, cuz they are true and relevant terms for the current situation, imo

and yes we got some cupcakes here from both side of the fence, but thats why we have moderation, right?

I think it is a ridiculous term especially as it is used by Groghan as nothing but a distraction and a lumping together of individuals with varying opinions. Very few fits his definition of a "nutter" as someone who "worships Axl 24/7" (probably no one). It is ridiculous. It's nothing but an attempt to mock and stifle those who disagree with him. It is extrapolation and stereotyping at its worst and a deflection from actually discussing the points and arguments his opponents may have.

The terms "nutter" and "hater" only serve to polarize this forum and create opposing factions that aren't really real.

yes

Like now

I admit that Philly 2012 or the HOb in 2012 March was fucking good, but overall, he sounds the worse since 2002

And what i hear from the recordings of the last USA tour, he still mostly sounds like Mickey Mouse and out of breath

Okay. I think that in general the differences in his state of voice during the last years since 2009 is exaggerated. Sure, he was overall better in 2010 than in other years, but the individual variation within each year is quite large. So you will find really bad performances and really good performances in every year. I also think that his voice is markedly better during the last 8-10 gigs than earlier this year, and in 2011, at least. But again, the differences aren't as large, in my opinion, as many claim. It seems to me we have a tendency to romanticize earlier years when we are not very happy about the current state. In a few years we will probably lift up this US tour as something really great compared to what is happening then.

Edited by SoulMonster

which is a good thing

I think it is a ridiculous term especially as it is used by Groghan as nothing but a distraction and a lumping together of individuals with varying opinions. Very few fits his definition of a "nutter" as someone who "worships Axl 24/7" (probably no one). It is ridiculous. It's nothing but an attempt to mock and stifle those who disagree with him. It is extrapolation and stereotyping at its worst and a deflection from actually discussing the points and arguments his opponents may have.

The terms "nutter" and "hater" only serve to polarize this forum and create opposing factions that aren't really real.

yes

Like now

Okay. I think that in general the differences in his state of voice during the last years since 2009 is exaggerated. Sure, he was overall better in 2010 than in other years, but the individual variation within each year is quite large. So you will find really bad performances and really good performances in every year. I also think that his voice is markedly better during the last 8-10 gigs than earlier this year, and in 2011, at least. But again, the differences aren't as large, in my opinion, as many claim. It seems to me we have a tendency to romanticize earlier years when we are not very happy about the current state. In a few years we will probably lift up this US tour as something really great compared to what is happening then.

I don't find any really good performance this year...

Like i said: since 2010, the only REALLY good performance is Philly or that HOB show for me. Even in 2011 i don't find any real good shows just only tolerable shows

I agree with the romanticise thing, but 2010 was one of the highlights for the new band, imo

which is a good thing

yes

Like now

Kind of like the time about a month ago when YOU made a sweeping generalization of a group of people and I asked you to provide ONE actual example of the people you were talking about - and you refused to do so? I've provided you multiple examples of people I consider Nutters.

But in typical Soulmonster style......you twist and take things out of context.

And you of all people accusing others of trying to deflect arguements and debates from the actual topic. That is laughable. In your attempt to educate, ridicule and win you deflect from the main topic in EVERY topic you post in.

Your post is so ridiculous that it's laughable. You can't seriously believe it.

NOW about you keep your personal attacks to PM or to the Mods and stop badmouthing posters in topics, and try and stick to discussing the actual topic.

2nd picture was taken around 2 years ago.

Are you sure? It'd make sense since Axl is very fat nowadays.

he was fat in 2010 too

but he sings fucking good in 2010, and looked a bit better than now

Early 2010. He lost weight by March.

:rofl-lol:

Got any more creepy info?