Kanye West likens himself to Axl Rose

Jakey Styley

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN'T HANDLE NO LIQUORRRRRRRRR

Yeah I hear old people metabolize their alcohol more slowly. =\

Don't make me embark on another "force them to be friends" venture. I know it didn't work with Red and izzygirl, but I'm American, so I do dumb shit over and over and over again, thinking it'll be better next time.

Believe it or not, I love pi2loc. Whenever I see that he's replied to one of my posts my face lights up with glee. :3

Guest Len B'stard

I bet in ten years time nobody gives a rats ass about kayne west anymore. His career is going to go the way of the kookoo bird, extinct. When a musicians (I use that term loosly) private life becomes more important than their music, shits coming to an end. Betcha anything, kayne's days are numbered. so are his bitch's.

I can't stand his music but i wouldnt put him in the category of no talent Z listers, i mean i dont appreciate what he does but it takes talent and a great many people enjoy it and he has the respect of many of his peers, i wouldn't call him lacking in credibility as an artist, i just think his music sucks.

I bet in ten years time nobody gives a rats ass about kayne west anymore. His career is going to go the way of the kookoo bird, extinct. When a musicians (I use that term loosly) private life becomes more important than their music, shits coming to an end. Betcha anything, kayne's days are numbered. so are his bitch's.

I can't stand his music but i wouldnt put him in the category of no talent Z listers, i mean i dont appreciate what he does but it takes talent and a great many people enjoy it and he has the respect of many of his peers, i wouldn't call him lacking in credibility as an artist, i just think his music sucks.

I agree that he has talent, I'll give him that. Longevity seems to be a thing of the past in today's musical landscape. And Kayne West is not the man thats going to change that.

bacardimayne, on 25 Jun 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:
MEXzilla, on 25 Jun 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:Check the music scene nowadays and the check the 80s/90s and I doubt Kanye would be relevant and now put a Axl in his prime now and people would still be loving him.Yeah man. The 80s. Kanye wouldn't have stood a chance against Poison and White Snake.

lmao Guns N Roses were the biggest act when it came out they weren't competing with those hair bands but rather the best selling artist of their time like Madonna, MJ, etc. It's says a lot that rock band was stealing headlines from those type of stars. There's no competition nowadays, especially in rock and rap.

You could replace the name Kanye with Axl with almost every post in this topic. :lol:

I think they're very similar and a lot of rappers have some rockstar in them. I wouldn't be surprised if Axl and Kayne have communicated before. Axl was very gracious when Chinese came in 2nd behind MBDTF.

Kanye is great - bit of a livewire, never know what's going to happen. The Swift moment was glorious. So was the bumping his head into a sign. I don't see why it's so hard to make the connection, they're very similar in a lot of ways.

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

Check the music scene nowadays and the check the 80s/90s and I doubt Kanye would be relevant and now put a Axl in his prime now and people would still be loving him.

Yeah man. The 80s. Kanye wouldn't have stood a chance against Poison and White Snake. :rofl-lol:

fuck that. poison and whitesnake are both way more talented than this fucking douche. love him or hate him but brett michaels wrote songs that have stood the test of time, I doubt anybody will be listening to this joke 20 years from now. but people will still be jamming every rose has its thorn. And dont even get me started on david coverdale. He has a great fucking rock and roll voice, end of story.

Check the music scene nowadays and the check the 80s/90s and I doubt Kanye would be relevant and now put a Axl in his prime now and people would still be loving him.

Yeah man. The 80s. Kanye wouldn't have stood a chance against Poison and White Snake. :rofl-lol:

fuck that. poison and whitesnake are both way more talented than this fucking douche. love him or hate him but brett michaels wrote songs that have stood the test of time, I doubt anybody will be listening to this joke 20 years from now. but people will still be jamming every rose has its thorn. And dont even get me started on david coverdale. He has a great fucking rock and roll voice, end of story.

Soccer Dads unite!!! POISON ARE THE BEST!!!

personality and how Axl conducted himself does resemble Kanye but all I'm saying is Axl in his heyday Kanye ain't at his waist level as far as talent goes.

Who's saying he's more talented than Axl? :question:

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

Guest Len B'stard

I agree that he has talent, I'll give him that. Longevity seems to be a thing of the past in today's musical landscape. And Kayne West is not the man thats going to change that.

Hes been around for 15 years already man.