Has Axl ever been wrong?

Vincent Vega

All through the years, we've had a lot of people, jealous people, try to take down and destroy Axl and his vision. From the start, we had people like Mick Wall and the media in general who had a bias against Axl even before he ever said a word, probably because he's from Indiana and isn't a member of the Eastern intellectual elite. The media likes to take the piss out of guys from small towns who make it big. He's had frivolous lawsuit after lawsuit lodged at him by vicious people, including his own former bandmates. Slash and Duff, once they realized Axl wouldn't turn GN'R into AC/DC, turned against him and stopped riding his coattails and they became GN'R's biggest enemies and helped the press take down Axl's vision. And we've had managers, record label people, producers, and various band members like Buckethead and Finck all trying to derail or sabotage Axl's vision of this great new Guns N' Roses in one way or another....

Axl has always been a victim of those around him, from the media to junkie band mates to lawyers and devious managers and fire marshalls, but would you ever say there was an instance in which Axl himself was wrong? I can't think of any time where it was truly Axl's fault.

He's had frivolous lawsuit after lawsuit lodged at him by vicious people, including his own former bandmates. Slash and Duff, once they realized Axl wouldn't turn GN'R into AC/DC, turned against him and stopped riding his coattails and they became GN'R's biggest enemies

I like this part Miser and seems very close to the truth. And what a nightmare and embarrassment it would have been if he would have just "shut up and sang" on the first snakepit record disguised as a GNR record.

But to answer your question I'm sure Axl has been wrong a few times he's only human.

Guest Len B'stard

He must've done something wrong in this life to get you fuckin' wankers for fans, oh yes, i believe he's paying for something he did in a past life :lol:

Yes he has, but ... who hasn't?

About the people who have been trying to destroy his vision ... well he is an easy target, and he never did anything against that.

The man is a genius, so ... it's victory or death all the time ... in a world full of bullshit like this, he's always closer to the death.

About the people who have been trying to destroy his vision ... well he is an easy target, and he never did anything against that.

The man is a genius, so ... it's victory or death all the time ... in a world full of bullshit like this, he's always closer to the death.

:rofl-lol:

this is a fucking stupid question. lol Axl is just a fucking human with red blood and brown shit like us.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Black Roses

this is a fucking stupid question. lol Axl is just a fucking human with red blood and brown shit like us.

He was wrong the most in dating all those trashy girls over the past 25 years, when the one who he truly should be with......the one who he communicates with telepathically through his songs and pictures............is alive, willing and just waiting for his call.

He was wrong the most in dating all those trashy girls over the past 25 years, when the one who he truly should be with......the one who he communicates with telepathically through his songs and pictures............is alive, willing and just waiting for his call.

That's the most roundabout way I've ever seen anyone make fun of Volcano.

The cornrows

The jerseys

Basicay the 2002 look

And I know I'll take shit for it but Buckethead... Awesome player but not a great fit

I greatly prefer today's lineup

But of course he's been wrong who hasn't?