I Know an Artist You Don't Know

magisme

Guest Len B'stard

I'm sure many know of him but not enough people have heard L.A.M.F by Johnny Thunders and The Heartbreakers and every single person i reccomended em too ends up thinkin' its the bollocks so check em out.

Cut - The Slits, some of the most original music i've ever heard in my life

Alabama 3. They did the theme song to The Sopranos, but I actually think that is one of their worst tracks. They are amazing live and have a great sound combining acid house and country music. Sounds weird, but it actually really works. I'm on my iPad so can't post a video, but I'll get something up here when I'm at my laptop again.

In the US, they're known as A3 (something to do with confusion about the band 'Alabama') and are most underrated IMO.

Alabama 3. They did the theme song to The Sopranos, but I actually think that is one of their worst tracks. They are amazing live and have a great sound combining acid house and country music. Sounds weird, but it actually really works. I'm on my iPad so can't post a video, but I'll get something up here when I'm at my laptop again.

In the US, they're known as A3 (something to do with confusion about the band 'Alabama') and are most underrated IMO.

I've come to like them too recently. I disagree though: I think it's one of their top 10 songs I've heard. I've yet to make up my mind which version I prefer - the Sopranos version or the original.

Guest Len B'stard

rock4
Have you heard em then? :)Hadn't. Listening to the album at present.

Whatcha reckon? My favorites are FM, Shoplifting, Spend Spend Spend, Love Und Romance, Typical Girls, Ping Pong Affair and Newtown. Thats most of the fuckin' album :lol:

rock4
Have you heard em then? :)
Hadn't. Listening to the album at present.

Whatcha reckon? My favorites are FM, Shoplifting, Spend Spend Spend, Love Und Romance, Typical Girls, Ping Pong Affair and Newtown. Thats most of the fuckin' album :lol:

Fun and offbeat, quirky as fuck, with attitude. Standouts after first listen: so tough, shoplifting, ping pong affair, love und romance, typical girls, adventures close to home

I haven't heard much of The Notwist beyond Neon Golden, but that's a good album.

When I went to Belgrade four years ago to see ACDC live I fell in love with both opening bands. The first one was a Serbian band called Amajlija which has since become one of my favorite bands actually. Some really laid back rock & roll, great ballads and extremely catchy choruses.