New Manic Street Preachers song/album

Georgy Zhukov

Do you have Leviathan? what singles or how did they come out.

These could be on a Manics Anthology they must have tons of other stuff. Outakes, live songs like they did Love Removal Machine once live.

I have Leviathan...it's...ok. I haven't listened to it in forever. It's from a compilation album called "Help: A Day In the Life."

Umbrella was on an NME CD, I think. I found three versions of the song on a Manics forum years ago.

I've only heard Umbrella on youtube I thought it was a live version.

They do have a lot of b-side stuff. I'm just slightly too lazy to hunt it all down. But quite often it's worth it. I don't really listen to their studio albums enough either. National Treasures is definitely a good listen. The number of great tracks they have is staggering. This is My Truth is getting played a lot.

Wasted (or anyone else) these are the non Lipstick Traces b-sides I have if you don't have them and want me to upload them. I don't have the more recent instrumentals. I never really felt the need to track them down. One day when I'm being totally completist about it I'm sure I will.

m69.png

About 35 in total. I thought I was being clever posting a screenshot as I couldn't work out a way to just copy the song titles.

I'll just upload them all now in case anyone wants them.

This is the what the link has:

Umbrella, Charles Windsor, Montana/Autumn/78, Groundhog Days, Fear Of Motion, Failure Bound, Ain't Going Down, Are Mothers Saints, Ballad of Bangkok Novotel, Black Holes For The Young, The Drowners, Dead Yankee Drawl, Dying Breeds, Christmas Ghost, UK Channel Boredom, Stay With Me, Quarantine, Pedestal, Us Against You, Love Torn Us Under, Locust Valley, Hibernation, Vision of Dead Desire, Never Want Again, Soul Contamination, Too Cold Here, Firefight, Under My Wheels live, Little cupcakes, Patrick Bateman, A Secret Society, R.P McMurphy, Picturesque, Starlover, You Love Us (heavenly)

I also included the New Art Riot EP which is New Art Riot, Strip It Down, Last Exit On Yesterday and Teenage 20/20.

Now I just hope this works and everyone doesn't already have all these.

http://rapidshare.com/files/2953711129/B%20Sides%20New%20Art%20Riot.zip

Picturesque is an interesting one as it has lyrics from All Is Vanity on it which means they had actually looked through Richey's leftover lyrics long before they said they'd gone back to them for Plague Lovers.

Thanks.

I wouldnt mind them all. Ive heard about a 1/3 of them. I had some tape singles from GT and cd singles from Gats to Truth. I have or had New art Riot on Vinyl but I think it was a rerelease.

Autumn montana was with Prologue to History.?

after truth I didnt buy cd singles.

I had You Love US single on 12 inch gatefold.

I had Suicide is Painless ape single with a song by another band on other side.

Thanks.

I wouldnt mind them all. Ive heard about a 1/3 of them. I had some tape singles from GT and cd singles from Gats to Truth. I have or had New art Riot on Vinyl but I think it was a rerelease.

Autumn montana was with Prologue to History.?

after truth I didnt buy cd singles.

I had You Love US single on 12 inch gatefold.

I had Suicide is Painless ape single with a song by another band on other side.

Black Holes For the Young is a classic one, needs a bit of a revamp in the studio for a real album but still "Cappucinos amongst the smog!"

The Tibetan Book of the Dead.

YES!

Looking to get the 10th Anniversary of Everything Must Go. As well as the deluxe for Journal for Plague Lovers.

Listening to all the albums on headphones. Going to make a list ranking them when I am done. Already know what number one will be.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov