Has anyone else ever thought to themselves: F*ck This Band?

jimb0

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was extremely happy when they toured Australia great times rock4 .I am finding myself completely bored with the lack of new music I've given up on the waiting. if we at least had the leftovers from Chinese Democracy that could satisfy me for a few more years

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

I logon to this board every once in a while.. read for about 5 minutes and then come to the conclusion "nothing has happened".

And then I go and do something else.

I don't feel anything is happening with this band.. when they tour near me I might go to the show, but I don't expect anything anymore.

(to the original post)

I think I have already have. I don't visit here much, and when I do, its same old same old. This band (i use the term loosely) is a pale imitation, and doing the name GN'R zero favours.

I've never thought this. I've simply come to terms with what it is: Axl Rose and his hired guns touring the old songs. And by old I also mean CD songs. Guys like Ashba and Bumble didn't write any of that. So it's even a cover of a cover at this point. Until they prove me wrong, I'll take it for what it is: a live touring act.