Has anyone else ever thought to themselves: F*ck This Band?

jimb0

I think this is a legitimate question. With all the bullshit that goes on, the constant 'failure to communicate' the redundant tours, the lack of effort on new material and keeping fans in the loop. How many people here have ever just thought. FUCK THIS BAND.

Just being honest.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was just easier to deal with leading up to CD. Now that it's dropped, there is really no more hope that Guns N' Roses can once again be a relevant rock monster. Especially with GNR Inc. Being an employment situation and Axl's deteriorating standards when it comes to live performing.

yes. Ever since Axl snubbed the HOF, I think to myself "fuck this band" every day. In fact, I don't even know why the fuck I'm still here! This band is a fucking drug, as in, it makes you feel good for a while, but then you fucking hate it but you can't get off it cause you're too damn addicted.

I look at the nu outfit as a whole as Axl Rose's solo venture. But even though I don't look at these musicians as "Guns N' Roses", I still have remained a fan of Axl as a musician; which is why I always kept tabs.

Now, regardless of what side of the fence you're on, there's really nothing left to be a fan of. No new nu album. No reunion. And botched live show releases.

There's literally no signs of that ever changing. It's just Axl going through the motions, and seemingly solely focused on funding his retirement, as well as funding for the leeches. No more, no less. Axl lost the ambition to do anything productive, and I doubt he'll ever find it again.

yes. Ever since Axl snubbed the HOF, I think to myself "fuck this band" every day. In fact, I don't even know why the fuck I'm still here! This band is a fucking drug, as in, it makes you feel good for a while, but then you fucking hate it but you can't get off it cause you're too damn addicted.

Well, the music is pretty fuckin good, lol.

Yes but I went beyond the 'fuck this band' stage years' ago. I now just tune in for the soap operaesque bullshit and - I suppose - to see how this whole Axl saga ends.

It is a bit like Star Wars. You liked the originals. You eagerly awaited The Phantom Menace: you were let down. You watch Attack of the Clones hoping there is an improvement: you were let down even more. You watched Sith knowing it would be absolute dogshit but you simply had to watch it for the process of completing the saga. It was dogshit.

Visiting GNR boards is like that now. You expect excrement but you sort of, have to follow the excrement to see where the trail leads.

^^^Actually, yeah. I can get behind that line of thinking. I think the only thing that even remotely intrigues me to log on to this site anymore is wondering how Axl's official ending as a musician will take place. It's actually pretty sad at the same time how that's the only thing intriguing to realistically look forward to when it comes to Axl now.

I have no faith in a reunion ever happening, nor new music being officially released other than by a leak, or at best, getting milked after Axl loses his pulse.