Why are there so many Axl and GNR haters here?

dirtyboy9000

I was asked how old i was, so I gave my age... Rocket science ?

Talking more about the second sentence buddy ;)

Anyway, "haters" are often just jaded fans, and they are jaded for a good reason. GNR is horribly disappointing nowadays, it is a shame because they are capable of a lot more

Edited by WhazUp

Most of them pretends to hate the band to get attention. Think about it, if you dislike a band or you dont care about them you dont register on their forum. But if you want the attention, a fan forum is the best place to "hate" on the band.

After a while you will get used to them as they spend most of their days here.

It is the society we live in here. Why do you think GNR is so popular in other countries? Cause they are not filled with self serving entitlement minded people like we have in this country. We think we are entitled to things here. Everyone is a victim in this country, and everyone needs their "fair share" here. So we get what have here.

The US youth is a group of whiny sniveling cunts waiting to be fed and taken care of. They are owed healthcare, they are owed welfare, they are owed what they want. This is just an extension of that. They don't appreciate what Axl has done, they only want what they want from him.

The haters here don't care what AXL wants, only what he can give them, and they want it their way.

Edited by Gunzen

The US youth is a group of whiny sniveling cunts waiting to be fed and taken care of. They are owed healthcare, they are owed welfare, they are owed what they want. This is just an extension of that. They don't appreciate what Axl has done, they only want what they want from him.

I dunno, if there was more than 1 album since 1993 to appreciate and set changes a la Pearl Jam I would assume things would be a lot different here in general. So to me it is merely just an extension of a band simply not meeting the potential that they have/had

Edited by WhazUp

Long time fan of GNR and AXL!!

I read these forums and it makes me wonder why half of you even post here. Here is a idea, you don't like GNR , go away!

Axl more or less saved my life (not really but you know what I mean when it comes to music) and he puts on a great show even till this day.

Don't like it, LEAVE!

no, they have every right to stay here and vent their frustrations as you do.

Guest Manny Manner

I agree with both of you to a certain extent. GNR are much more appreciated everywhere else but the US. While I agree this band really needs to shake things up and cut an album I know that many (most?) people would refuse to listen to it objectively regardless of its merit (see: Chinese Democracy). If people thought that Slash played on CD it would have been universally hailed as a masterpiece. Of course that's just my opinion.

It is the society we live in here. Why do you think GNR is so popular in other countries? Cause they are not filled with self serving entitlement minded people like we have in this country. We think we are entitled to things here. Everyone is a victim in this country, and everyone needs their "fair share" here. So we get what have here.

The haters here don't care what AXL wants, only what he can give them, and they want it their way.

Besides you being a complete idiot and having no grasp of sociology or public policy, your point about the haterzzz not caring what Axl wants is completely true in my case. At one time, perhaps, I cared about him as a person, back during a time when he apparently cared about his music and his fans. But that's no longer the case. He couldn't give a fuck about the fans. And the music? :rofl-lol: He can produce something decent or get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I'll come here cuz he turns it around, or I'll come here for the Spinal Tap entertainment. I'll admit that I simply use Axl to have fun. If he's not bringing me fun, fuck him. HE and TB initiated this dynamic. Some fans might enjoy having their favorite band shit all over them. I don't.

Guest Manny Manner

Besides you being a complete idiot and having no grasp of sociology or public policy, your point about the haterzzz not caring what Axl wants is completely true in my case. At one time, perhaps, I cared about him as a person, back during a time when he apparently cared about his music and his fans. But that's no longer the case. He couldn't give a fuck about the fans. And the music? :rofl-lol: He can produce something decent or get fucked as far as I'm concerned. I'll come here cuz he turns it around, or I'll come here for the Spinal Tap entertainment. I'll admit that I simply use Axl to have fun. If he's not bringing me fun, fuck him. HE and TB initiated this dynamic. Some fans might enjoy having their favorite band shit all over them. I don't.

You just got through telling us how you do enjoy it. I'm so glad I joined this forum. It's endless entertainment.

I read these forums and it makes me wonder why half of you even post here. Here is a idea, you don't like GNR , go away!

Axl more or less saved my life (not really but you know what I mean when it comes to music) and he puts on a great show even till this day.

Don't like it, LEAVE!

Most people you probably think are "haters" are probably just genuine fans of the band who are just really disappointing in the lack of GNR even trying to reach its full potential

None of you cupcakes can control the bands destiny. Either accept the situation or move on.

Dude you love Pearl Jam and Rush correct? Go hang out their forums and come back here when GNR situation satisfies you a little more.

And this does not just apply to you, it goes for everyone that comes here day after day after day just to complain about EVERYTHING and then ruin show threads for actual fans that attended the shows.

Most of them pretends to hate the band to get attention. Think about it, if you dislike a band or you dont care about them you dont register on their forum. But if you want the attention, a fan forum is the best place to "hate" on the band.

EXACTLY!!!!

I'm not a fan of Tokio Hotel so why on earth would I join their fan forum?????????????? Just to cupcake their fans?

That would be completely retarded.

There is really no need to sensationalize things the way you are. Nobody is asking Axl to cure cancer or solve the notion of poverty, a lot of us are merely frustrated that he has been uncommitted to the aspirations he himself publicly referred to. They are not expectations which we put upon Axl but expectations he overwhelmed himself with by making grandiose promises. A sizeable proportion of the community are exasperated by the reality that while he said old material leaning sets were merely to launch the newage GNR at a time when new material was unreleased, a decade later you have a worse scenario with regards new material played live. Axl also committed himself to a huge wealth of songs being given to the community over a short period of album installments, in reality what we got was songs we've been listening to for years and not much else. Edited by NGOG

Don't like it, LEAVE!

Most people you probably think are "haters" are probably just genuine fans of the band who are just really disappointing in the lack of GNR even trying to reach its full potential

None of you cupcakes can control the bands destiny. Either accept the situation or move on.

Dude you love Pearl Jam and Rush correct? Go hang out their forums and come back here when GNR situation satisfies you a little more.

And this does not just apply to you, it goes for everyone that comes here day after day after day just to complain about EVERYTHING and then ruin show threads for actual fans that attended the shows.

EXACTLY!!!!

I'm not a fan of Tokio Hotel so why on earth would I join their fan forum?????????????? Just to cupcake their fans?

Again Volcano, not everyone who is displeased with the current situation is a cupcake so going on a tirade and doing so is simply not accurately describing many dissatisfied folks here

And dissatisfied doesn't mean you should leave the forum, I dunno if you have noticed but there is a large amount of people here not satisfied. That is reality. Here Today Gone To Hell is the place to go for only nonrealistic positivity

Don't like it, LEAVE!

EXACTLY!!!!

Again Volcano, not everyone who is displeased with the current situation is a cupcake so going on a tirade and doing so is simply not accurately describing many dissatisfied folks here

And dissatisfied doesn't mean you should leave the forum, I dunno if you have noticed but there is a large amount of people here not satisfied. That is reality. Here Today Gone To Hell is the place to go for only nonrealistic positivity

Volcano is so stupid, he quickly labels everyone who doesn't have their tongue inside Axl's butt as a cupcake or hater.

Dude you're in your mid 30s so act like one. Instead of defending a washed-up has-been rock singer who doesn't give a fuck about you or your life, you could spend that time raising your kids or making love to your wife.

axl is the king, fuck slash, fuck stephanie, fuck the fans, fuck the world, get on board or fuck off, complaints complaints, complaints, this is fernando's band, manager bitches! thanks again teambra zill! cause there's nothing left to blame nananana when there's no one left to blame welcome to the YOU! ME! slash is a cancer and better removed i can't write lyrics anymore because you! me! and slash kept saying i suck, but i'm here to tell YOU YOU are more than they tell YOU, i'm sorry for YOU! ME!

:rofl-lol:

OP is obviously another warchild account.

Don't even bother.

Doubtful n' don't care. :) let me guess, this thread will be derailed with who is who on mygnr. Ugh, typical.

You'll always be Warchild to me. :heart: