Beta Hate

2x4

Let's keep it simple:

- Not happy with the current line up, want the past back? Not gonna happen so go away. Life's too precious to lose time on something you don't like anymore.

- Happy with the band but want a new record or more different stuff from the band live plus more news? Stick around but don't demand. Wait. Who knows what's coming. We waited a long time for CD and it's a blessing to have everything we got for the last years. And I'm personally very grateful to Axl, the band, TB and everybody else involved because they gave me a lot of happinness for the last 5 years.

The only issue here isn't management, Beta, current band or whatever. The issue is: a bunch of morons trying to know what happens inside the band and trying to dictate what THEY think the band / Axl should do.

Nobody's dictating anything. We just want new music from our favorite band, is that so bad?

+1

You can want anything I guess. Just like Axl said once, you can even wait for Jesus Christ or something. Anyway what bothers is that some fans demand new music, some fans want to dictate the future of the band and some fans aren't able to see the bright side of anything and it's just complain over complain.

Offensive words again Beta and against Team Brazil for nothing. People have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. And it's so easy to find a target and shoot at it.

David Bowie didn't record one fuckin album for 10 years. Go see his forums. There's not a fan bitching or disrespecting him or his family or his managers or whoever because of that. If I didn't want to hear new music I just would wish Axl wouldn't record shit for 10 years just because of this pile of shit of so called fans.

You can want anything I guess. Just like Axl said once, you can even wait for Jesus Christ or something. Anyway what bothers is that some fans demand new music, some fans want to dictate the future of the band and some fans aren't able to see the bright side of anything and it's just complain over complain.

Offensive words again Beta and against Team Brazil for nothing. People have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. And it's so easy to find a target and shoot at it.

David Bowie didn't record one fuckin album for 10 years. Go see his forums. There's not a fan bitching or disrespecting him or his family or his managers or whoever because of that. If I didn't want to hear new music I just would wish Axl wouldn't record shit for 10 years just because of this pile of shit of so called fans.

oh shut up. comparing bowie's carreer and catalogue with axl really? you are stupid.

so called fans? What?

Edited by TombRaider

oh shut up. comparing bowie's carreer and catalogue with axl really? you are stupid.

I missed the part when he was comparing Bowie's career with Axl's. He's fucking right about the 10 years, and he's fucking right about the bitchin. I know that cos i'm a fan of DB.

:rofl-lol:

Bowie had like twenty-some albums under his belt when he took his 10 year break. You guys are fuckin' hilarious.

I'm a Bowie fan, but that's quantity, not quality. GNR is quality, to me it's hard to pick bad tracks on their albums.

Again, no one said anything about their 20+ albums. :question:

Guest Manny Manner

Yeah, I know- Axl was/is a much bigger rock star than Bowie ever was. There is no comparison.

Chinese Democracy is an awful record and Bowie destroys whatever Axl has accomplished in his entire career.

God has spoken, amen everbody!!

I'm not God. If I were God I would definitely change the economics and politics of Argentina but I can't. Sorry man. :laugh:

Chinese Democracy is an awful record and Bowie destroys whatever Axl has accomplished in his entire career.

I'm not God. If I were God I would definitely change the economics and politics of Argentina but I can't. Sorry man. :laugh:

Yes please, but you can start with the recession in Spain.

Edited by Russel Nash

Fortunately, Spain is not considered in a 3rd World scenario. Always remember, what is bad and hell to us, is good and heaven to Argentinians. #fact

Fortunately, Spain is not considered in a 3rd World scenario. Always remember, what is bad and hell to us, is good and heaven to Argentinians. #fact

Of course!, yes.. the 3rd world thing... sorry to bother you, we are inferior. :rofl-lol:

Of course!, yes.. the 3rd world thing... sorry to bother you, we are inferior. :rofl-lol:

It's not that bad though. What is truth, will always be truth even if that makes you laugh.

And yeah, when I remember Argentina economics all I can do is: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

It's not that bad though. What is truth, will always be truth even if that makes you laugh.

And yeah, when I remember Argentina economics all I can do is: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Just for the rest of the real Spanish posters here i really hope things get better soon. i have lot's of friends that are having a hard time here n there. Hang on.

To you Nosaj, suck my fucking asterisk. :kiss:

Things are pretty bad in Spain. People are being kicked out of their homes because of banks executing foreclosures everywhere. And there are cases where some people have killed themselves on the day they were supposed to leave their homes. It's horrible.

Just for the rest of the real Spanish posters here i really hope things get better soon. i have lot's of friends that are having a hard time here n there. Hang on.

What makes me a not-real Spaniard? :lol:

I'm just busting your balls man.

Things are pretty bad in Spain. People are being kicked out of their homes because of banks executing foreclosures everywhere. And there are cases where some people have killed themselves on the day they were supposed to leave their homes. It's horrible.

Would you agree it's the damn same scenario to what happened in the US? It's just a disgrace man. One greedy man takes it all, always.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

The hate and the bashing towards Beta is not really new. It´s been happening for years in this forum and some people take it to a ridiculous degree resorting to personal attacks and disrespectful and degrading comments towards her and her family. Most of you assume stuff about someone you don´t even know and imo, most of the time you address your frustration towards her because she is an easy target. But the only truth in here is that you don´t know her,you don´t work with her, you don´t know what she does or doesn´t do and you base your opinions on mere speculations. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not defending her but I don´t see the need to attack her all the time and make her the target of your frustrations for the lack of new music or because a reunion hasn´t happened ...etc becasue the only thing you know for sure is that you have no idea of what´s going on.

Guest Manny Manner

He's put out more material but not better material.

What makes me a not-real Spaniard? :lol:

I'm just busting your balls man.

Would you agree it's the damn same scenario to what happened in the US? It's just a disgrace man. One greedy man takes it all, always.

Were there suicides in the US too? Wow... it's a horrible horrible thing. Unemployment in Spain has really skyrocketed. Most people under 25 are out of a job. And the government is cutting down on social programmes helping the poor and the unemployed. meanwhile... soccer clubs spend millions to hire one guy. that's something I'll never fuckin understand. something needs to be done.

Edited by TombRaider

He's put out more material but not better material.

That's your opinion but I believe Axl himself would say that Bowie is better than him.

The hate and the bashing towards Beta is not really new. It´s been happening for years in this forum and some people take it to a ridiculous degree resorting to personal attacks and disrespectful and degrading comments towards her and her family. Most of you assume stuff about someone you don´t even know and imo, most of the time you address your frustration towards her because she is an easy target. But the only truth in here is that you don´t know her,you don´t work with her, you don´t know what she does or doesn´t do and you base your opinions on mere speculations. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not defending her but I don´t see the need to attack her all the time and make her the target of your frustrations for the lack of new music or because a reunion hasn´t happened ...etc becasue the only thing you know for sure is that you have no idea of what´s going on.

...because we're being kept in the dark. All the time.

David Geffen started in the mailroom. Sharon Osbourne started as a receptionist in her dad's company managing Black Sabbath, 3 years later

she was managing Ozzy. I know next to nothing about Beta nor do I care if she went from personal asst. to manager if she is a good force.

If you are gonna heap blame on her at least state a fact OR is this a woman hating thing? I don't imagine Axldoes anything he doesn't want to do.

Keep blaming him to be safe if you're gonna cupcake his band.

Guest charlie555

David Geffen started in the mailroom. Sharon Osbourne started as a receptionist in her dad's company managing Black Sabbath, 3 years later

she was managing Ozzy. I know next to nothing about Beta nor do I care if she went from personal asst. to manager if she is a good force.

If you are gonna heap blame on her at least state a fact OR is this a woman hating thing? I don't imagine Axldoes anything he doesn't want to do.

Keep blaming him to be safe if you're gonna cupcake his band.

Difference is David Geffen and Sharon Osbourne both started working in the industry, had training, undertook study and worked their way up. They learnt through experience as opposed to jumping in the deep end.

Beta has gone from a tagalong buffet tour of Europe and South America to managing a band. She is an unhealthy fetter on Axl's decision making ability.

I'm sure you'll say Beta has had experience by being near Axl all these years (because based on your past posts you seem like a blind worshipper) but the reality is she hasn't, has no idea what she is doing, and that is fairly easy to prove based on what GnR is currently doing. Those are the facts.