Beta Hate

2x4

I dont see why there should be this big hatred against Beta and Team Brazil. This is well above the limit of what to write about people you dont even know. Why even be here. Why cant we have a board which is a cross of Here Today and Mygnr?

I think the moderators should clean this board up...

Clearly you are on drugs, there's no way you with your superbrain come up with this shit. Cold shower, cup of coffee, maybe some lemon, then read again.

Come up with...? You made a claim that you couldn't or wouldn't back up. Sorry if I called you out on your bullshit.

By saying that I'm clearly on drugs you're basically exposing yourself as dumb but hey, in Argentina, that must be a compliment. :laugh:

Calm down bro, don't understand why are you so mad about Argentina, yet you have a gif on your signature. Maybe they kicked your country out the World Cup? Dunno.

Read again, i NEVER said that you said that.

Hey, i don't want you to get a heart attack or something like that, chill out a little. If you are not doing it for you or for me, do it for Magisme. :)

Clearly you are on drugs, there's no way you with your superbrain come up with this shit. Cold shower, cup of coffee, maybe some lemon, then read again.

Come up with...? You made a claim that you couldn't or wouldn't back up. Sorry if I called you out on your bullshit.

By saying that I'm clearly on drugs you're basically exposing yourself as dumb but hey, in Argentina, that must be a compliment. :laugh:

Calm down bro, don't understand why are you so mad about Argentina, yet you have a gif on your signature. Maybe they kicked your country out the World Cup? Dunno.

Hey, i don't want you to get a heart attack or something like that, chill out a little. If you are not doing it for you or for me, do it for Magisme. :)

Then explain what you tried to say. Easy enough for you since "you never said I said that".

My country, where I am from, where I was born, won the last World Cup so, lol Argentina and lol Messi.

Then explain what you tried to say. Easy enough for you since "you never said I said that".

My country, where I am from, where I was born, won the last World Cup so, lol Argentina and lol Messi.

Last time i checked i write my own posts. So it was me who write that. Sorry to puzzle you with my stupidity, Master.

Congratulations for the World Cup then!, Kiko knows his shit in the field.

Last time i checked i write my own posts. So it was me who write that. Sorry to puzzle you with my stupidity, Master.

Oh yeah, let's forget that sarcasm exists, right? Let's forget that you quoted someone who quoted me. You clearly have no idea what you're saying.

And it's better for you to shut your mouth whenever you want to get into a World Cup discussion.

It’s so easy to point fingers.

It’s so easy to find lunatic answers to questions that maybe even those involved may not know how to give a proper reply because it’s simple not so easy.

Axl has spoke many times about how hard it was to accomplish Chinese Democracy and about all the many many issues that made it take so long to be released.

Not even God knows why there’s no new music around. Maybe it’s because of the same issues that delayed CD. Maybe it’s just because it’s not the right time yet. Or could it be because of one million different reasons. We don’t know. So, nevermind.

So many bands take forever to release a new album. We got our new album. It’s been only 5 years since its release. I still enjoy it as I enjoyed back in the day because it’s so good. Of course I wanna see videos for it, I wanna see the proper booklet, I wanna see the remixes, the same way I dream of hearing the re recorded appetite from 1999 and yes I want new music just like everybody else. BUT there’s no reason to demand something like this. Art is not Wallmart. You can’t ask for new music the same way you ask for Diet coke at the market when they’re out of it. Doesn’t matter the reasons why there’s no new record around, we need to respect and there’s no reason to put pressure on the band or on their crew. When it’s time, it’s time. Meanwhile, enjoy what we have or go away.

People who complain about shows being exactly the same are probably the same people who are everyday on the internet, with nothing to do. Ok, the shows might be quite similar but to those who go to the shows, it’s a unique experience. If I could I would go to 50 shows (and even though the setlist would be more or less the same), I would enjoy every second of every gig. But this is just me. Of course I would love to see more Chinese Democracy songs being played live but this is not my band. This is up to Axl and the boys to play wherever they want/like. If you’re not happy, don’t stick around. But it’s not fair to complain and bitch to them. Am I tired of the paintings of a specific artist? I won’t complain, I just leave. So you have a choice. Stay or leave.

We all know Beta has done more for this band that most people around, ever. It’s so low and ridiculous to say that she and the Lebeis can’t do their job. First: we have no idea about the issues they face in Guns (we can only imagine the terror if you think about all the issues that delayed CD). Second: who the hell do you (you all that criticize) think you are to judge someone? It’s soooo easy to judge other people. We, humans, tend to do it. It’s so easy to judge everyone out there. But from 100 people you judge everyday, do you think you’re right as regards at least how many? 1, 2, maybe? It’s so easy to judge when you’re not inside the scene, when you’re no the target. Third: Many people hate Beta, Fernando and Vanessa because they wanted to be in their shoes – this is what I call envy.

We should be thankful Axl has people around him who really cares about him, which is something SO rare inside this business – and out of this business as well.

Thank you Axl for this amazing record! And thanks to Beta, Fernando, Del and everybody else who make this band alive !! Which isn’t a easy thing to do.

GNRLIFE!

Beta...? :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, let's forget that sarcasm exists, right? Let's forget that you quoted someone who quoted me. You clearly have no idea what you're saying.

And it's better for you to shut your mouth whenever you want to get into a World Cup discussion.

Calm down bro!, I miss the "that makes me laugh" posts that indicates that u are havin a good time. You need to relax, Frankie.

Calm down bro!, I miss the "that makes me laugh" posts that indicates that u are havin a good time. You need to relax, Frankie.

It's all good. You will never win another World Cup though. :awesomeface:

I really hope you win one too, that would be awesome. Chichagol Number 1 fan here.

Edited by Russel Nash

I really hope you win one too, that would be awesome. Chichagol Number 1 fan here.

We already won one. Are you paying attention or your English skills are failing you again?

I think its all quite simple.

A brand the magnitude of Gn'R deserves a proper management team, not a group of beggars and hangers on with their own agendas fumbling their way through the dark to the detriment of everyone else.

this.

Guest Len B'stard

I believe Axl is a very sensitive person and Beta goes out of her way to try and shield him from all the negativity on these boards.

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, lets all hold hands and pray for the poor sensitive millionaire rockstar eh? :lol:

It’s so easy to point fingers.

It’s so easy to find lunatic answers to questions that maybe even those involved may not know how to give a proper reply because it’s simple not so easy.

Axl has spoke many times about how hard it was to accomplish Chinese Democracy and about all the many many issues that made it take so long to be released.

Not even God knows why there’s no new music around. Maybe it’s because of the same issues that delayed CD. Maybe it’s just because it’s not the right time yet. Or could it be because of one million different reasons. We don’t know. So, nevermind.

So many bands take forever to release a new album. We got our new album. It’s been only 5 years since its release. I still enjoy it as I enjoyed back in the day because it’s so good. Of course I wanna see videos for it, I wanna see the proper booklet, I wanna see the remixes, the same way I dream of hearing the re recorded appetite from 1999 and yes I want new music just like everybody else. BUT there’s no reason to demand something like this. Art is not Wallmart. You can’t ask for new music the same way you ask for Diet coke at the market when they’re out of it. Doesn’t matter the reasons why there’s no new record around, we need to respect and there’s no reason to put pressure on the band or on their crew. When it’s time, it’s time. Meanwhile, enjoy what we have or go away.

People who complain about shows being exactly the same are probably the same people who are everyday on the internet, with nothing to do. Ok, the shows might be quite similar but to those who go to the shows, it’s a unique experience. If I could I would go to 50 shows (and even though the setlist would be more or less the same), I would enjoy every second of every gig. But this is just me. Of course I would love to see more Chinese Democracy songs being played live but this is not my band. This is up to Axl and the boys to play wherever they want/like. If you’re not happy, don’t stick around. But it’s not fair to complain and bitch to them. Am I tired of the paintings of a specific artist? I won’t complain, I just leave. So you have a choice. Stay or leave.

We all know Beta has done more for this band that most people around, ever. It’s so low and ridiculous to say that she and the Lebeis can’t do their job. First: we have no idea about the issues they face in Guns (we can only imagine the terror if you think about all the issues that delayed CD). Second: who the hell do you (you all that criticize) think you are to judge someone? It’s soooo easy to judge other people. We, humans, tend to do it. It’s so easy to judge everyone out there. But from 100 people you judge everyday, do you think you’re right as regards at least how many? 1, 2, maybe? It’s so easy to judge when you’re not inside the scene, when you’re no the target. Third: Many people hate Beta, Fernando and Vanessa because they wanted to be in their shoes – this is what I call envy.

We should be thankful Axl has people around him who really cares about him, which is something SO rare inside this business – and out of this business as well.

Thank you Axl for this amazing record! And thanks to Beta, Fernando, Del and everybody else who make this band alive !! Which isn’t a easy thing to do.

GNRLIFE!

tl, dr.

We already won one. Are you paying attention or your English skills are failing you again?

ups sorry, One? I hope you won the next one too, and if my mathematics are correct that give you 2 World Cups, like us!, cool uh?

:rofl-lol:

ups sorry, One? I hope you won the next one too, and if my mathematics are correct that give you 2 World Cups, like us!, cool uh?

:rofl-lol:

Like us? Celebrating past accomplishments? When was the last time your country won a World Cup? I believe half of that team is already dead :lol: And who told you that football is about one match?

A brand the magnitude of Gn'R deserves a proper management team, not a group of beggars and hangers on with their own agendas fumbling their way through the dark to the detriment of everyone else.

Yeah, but the question now is who? All the other big time managers tried pushing in a different direction then Axl wanted to go, or was going.

Yeah, but the question now is who? All the other big time managers tried pushing in a different direction then Axl wanted to go, or was going.

Maybe they don't want to be big again or know that it's impossible given the actual music biz scene.

Maybe they don't want to be big again or know that it's impossible given the actual music biz scene.

Im fine with that.

I dont really think TB has been around long enough to actually do anything that would be noticeable to us, other then the dvd which is still up in the air. They managed to pull off the tour so the next big thing would be an album, to which they have little to no experience negotiating, as far as I know. So time will tell, its still to early to bash them for that because we dont know whats goes on behind closed doors but the time is coming.

Im fine with that.

I dont really think TB has been around long enough to actually do anything that would be noticeable to us, other then the dvd which is still up in the air. They managed to pull off the tour so the next big thing would be an album, to which they have little to no experience negotiating, as far as I know. So time will tell, its still to early to bash them for that because we dont know whats goes on behind closed doors but the time is coming.

This.