Beta Hate

2x4

I think its all quite simple.

A brand the magnitude of Gn'R deserves a proper management team, not a group of beggars and hangers on with their own agendas fumbling their way through the dark to the detriment of everyone else.

Yeah, but the question now is who? All the other big time managers tried pushing in a different direction then Axl wanted to go, or was going.

Maybe they don't want to be big again or know that it's impossible given the actual music biz scene.

Im fine with that.

I dont really think TB has been around long enough to actually do anything that would be noticeable to us, other then the dvd which is still up in the air. They managed to pull off the tour so the next big thing would be an album, to which they have little to no experience negotiating, as far as I know. So time will tell, its still to early to bash them for that because we dont know whats goes on behind closed doors but the time is coming.

This.

I wonder what it would take for Axl to fire them? Is a failed album negotiation enough to get rid of them? or , if that were to happen, keep them but have someone else do the negotiation. Maybe one of his lawyers knows how that side of the business works.

If Fernando was the cause of the leaks and he still keeps them around, They must really have him by the balls. I'd of shit canned them in no time. Unless it was done with his knowing, which some people think is a possibility

Edited by T.wa.T

I kind of agree with this, there is no reason for people to be so rude and disrespectful. Axl's a big boy, he should be capable of making his own decisions by now. It's fair to question the job Beta has done as manager, as personal assistant, even her influence on Axl but the personal insults are unnecessary and reflect more on the posters who make them than anything else, imo.

Particularly ridiculous are the jabs towards a job she had in 1992 ... as if that's relevant to what a person is doing in 2013. I can see where someone might make a connection like that ... if they are 12 with an IQ under 75.

/topic

I kind of agree with this, there is no reason for people to be so rude and disrespectful. Axl's a big boy, he should be capable of making his own decisions by now. It's fair to question the job Beta has done as manager, as personal assistant, even her influence on Axl but the personal insults are unnecessary and reflect more on the posters who make them than anything else, imo.

Particularly ridiculous are the jabs towards a job she had in 1992 ... as if that's relevant to what a person is doing in 2013. I can see where someone might make a connection like that ... if they are 12 with an IQ under 75.

/topic

I don't "hate" Beta, or Axl. Hating someone you don't know is ridiculous. I just blame them for what the band has become. Axl drove everyone with talent away. We had Duff, Izzy, Slash, now we have a bunch of nobodies who are in their 40's and who never recorded amazing music in their career, plus a team of yesmen in the team Brazil. GNR was great, now it's shit. Sorry that's just my opinion.

Edited by Kapitch_77
  • Like 1

Like I've said before, Beta was better at cleaning toilets than managing a band. Not that hard to see or understand.

She's managing a guy who started off his career as a juvenile delinquent and a bum in the streets.

Let's keep it simple:

- Not happy with the current line up, want the past back? Not gonna happen so go away. Life's too precious to lose time on something you don't like anymore.

- Happy with the band but want a new record or more different stuff from the band live plus more news? Stick around but don't demand. Wait. Who knows what's coming. We waited a long time for CD and it's a blessing to have everything we got for the last years. And I'm personally very grateful to Axl, the band, TB and everybody else involved because they gave me a lot of happinness for the last 5 years.

The only issue here isn't management, Beta, current band or whatever. The issue is: a bunch of morons trying to know what happens inside the band and trying to dictate what THEY think the band / Axl should do.

If somebody told you 6 or 7 years ago that one day Beta was going to manage the band, you would take it as a joke, no matter how much you supported Axl and all that he's been doing.

And here we are in 2013, Team Brazil at the helm, and people are actually validating the whole thing :lol:

Edited by sweetness

If somebody told you 6 or 7 years ago that one day Beta was going to manage the band, you would take it as a joke, no matter how much you supported Axl and all that he's been doing.

And here we are in 2013, Team Brazil at the helm, and people are actually validating the whole thing :lol:

Exactly. Team Brazil are a disgrace to the history of Axl's band. They're a joke in all senses.

Let's keep it simple:

- Not happy with the current line up, want the past back? Not gonna happen so go away. Life's too precious to lose time on something you don't like anymore.

- Happy with the band but want a new record or more different stuff from the band live plus more news? Stick around but don't demand. Wait. Who knows what's coming. We waited a long time for CD and it's a blessing to have everything we got for the last years. And I'm personally very grateful to Axl, the band, TB and everybody else involved because they gave me a lot of happinness for the last 5 years.

The only issue here isn't management, Beta, current band or whatever. The issue is: a bunch of morons trying to know what happens inside the band and trying to dictate what THEY think the band / Axl should do.

Don't like opinions? Don't read and go away. See? that goes both ways.

Let's keep it simple:

Don't like opinions? Don't read and go away. See? that goes both ways.

I believe Axl is a very sensitive person and Beta goes out of her way to try and shield him from all the negativity on these boards.

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, lets all hold hands and pray for the poor sensitive millionaire rockstar eh? :lol:

Hardly. I was merely pointing out that Beta tries to stop Axl from reading the forum so he doesn't get upset. Lots of posters on here seem to think her actions are all part of some diabolical plot to stop Axl from firing Team Brazil and reuniting the real band. And that is simply not the case, imo.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I don't "hate" Beta, or Axl. Hating someone you don't know is ridiculous.

THIS

But starting a thread spreading BLATANT FUCKING LIES about her is ok, TombRaider?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200628-manets-asked-beta-about-a-new-album-spinoff-thread/

What lies? All I did was ask what now. I wasn't the one saying people complain when they ask about a new album. :shrugs:

What lies? All I did was ask what now. I wasn't the one saying people complain when they ask about a new album. :shrugs:

What lies? THESE lies, in you OP in that thread:

Ok... so it looks Manets got confirmation from Beta that there is no album in the works and that the band is in fact not working on new music. Period. So... what now? What happens now? :shock:

It confused a lot of people and they had to ask if it was true...

" :shrugs: " ...

Let's keep it simple:

Nobody's dictating anything. We just want new music from our favorite band, is that so bad? We want Axl to succeed, a lot of us do. But, dwindling attendance figures and a sub-par voice isn't anything close to a success. All this band is, is a cover band playing hit's they had fuck all to do with.

Wait? You know how long people waited to get Chinese Democracy? And now you want us to wait another 10 years or another one?

I don't know. I was just shocked that she said that. You'd think a manager would say something else if a fan, who's invested time and money in the band, asked about new material, especially considering that we haven't heard anything. So I did think she was saying we are not working on a new album or we'd tell you guys, so don't complain. Maybe it's a language barrier thing, but I don't see how I lied. :question:

Tomb Raider is outta get Beta.

No but he said "it looks".. meaning it's an interpretation.. no?

Well that'd be for the whole forum to be confused about and figure out, wouldn't it...

It was clear to me that it was his interpretation of what Beta said, I'm sure it was the same for everybody or almost. Anyway they're not working on a new album since Ron himself says so.