Beta Hate

2x4

Chinese Democracy is an awful record and Bowie destroys whatever Axl has accomplished in his entire career.

He's put out more material but not better material.

That's your opinion but I believe Axl himself would say that Bowie is better than him.

I honestly can't believe anyone would say differently. Fine if you like Axl more than Bowie. Hell, I like Axl more than Bowie. But Axl > Bowie? Fuckin' :rofl-lol: . Your right to an opinion should be revoked.

Chinese Democracy is an awful record and Bowie destroys whatever Axl has accomplished in his entire career.

He's put out more material but not better material.

That's your opinion but I believe Axl himself would say that Bowie is better than him.

I honestly can't believe anyone would say differently. Fine if you like Axl more than Bowie. Hell, I like Axl more than Bowie. But Axl > Bowie? Fuckin' :rofl-lol: . Your right to an opinion should be revoked.

this manny cupcake is not even funny. i wouldn't be surprised if it's someone from team brazil camp. remember when they accused slash of paying people to talk hist about axl on the internet? lol.

So, I've noticed a lot of negativity towards Beta over the past few months. Some of it has been pretty over-the-top to the point of disgraceful.

I would like to know why exactly do a bunch of you feel the need to be so disrespectful and rude towards Beta. What has she done to spark such a negative reaction from some board members?

I do understand the shit is coming mostly from the "reunionists" so I get it to a certain degree.

what has she hasn't done is a better question, imho

If somebody told you 6 or 7 years ago that one day Beta was going to manage the band, you would take it as a joke, no matter how much you supported Axl and all that he's been doing.

And here we are in 2013, Team Brazil at the helm, and people are actually validating the whole thing :lol:

sad but true

Like I've said before, Beta was better at cleaning toilets than managing a band. Not that hard to see or understand.

What a stupid thing to say. Many successful people have started off as cleaners. Unless you're born into money everyone starts at the bottom.

or where the 'bottom" is and far too often has people sticking their noses there in some futile attempt to garner favor. Brown Nosers.

For me it isnt hating on Beta...but seriously this is how a world class band of GNR's magnitude is run?

TB/Beta don't do anything Axl doesn't approve, I think that's a given. Blaming them is laughable. Blaming anyone in this situation is laughable. Neither TB/Beta nor Axl owe anyone a song, an album, a tour, beach towels, nothing. If you wish to continue supporting the band in any way shape or form, you need to be ok with that. If not, google ''slash online'' and have a fucking field day. I heard it was his birthday yesterday :awesomeface:

TB/Beta don't do anything Axl doesn't approve, I think that's a given. Blaming them is laughable. Blaming anyone in this situation is laughable. Neither TB/Beta nor Axl owe anyone a song, an album, a tour, beach towels, nothing. If you wish to continue supporting the band in any way shape or form, you need to be ok with that. If not, google ''slash online'' and have a fucking field day. I heard it was his birthday yesterday :awesomeface:

Don't become one of those posters. The fans get enough disrespect from the band. We don't need it from fellow fans.

Don't become one of those posters. The fans get enough disrespect from the band. We don't need it from fellow fans.

But isn't that the case? With any band, not just GnR? I don't support what they're doing because they will alienate and lose VERY FUCKING LOYAL FANS. But that's just the reality of the situation, no? Please tell me what you think, you're one of the few posters on here I actually like...

But isn't that the case? With any band, not just GnR?

Not sure what you mean. If you're saying all bands treat their fans like GNR does, then I totally disagree. Even a number of the diehards here admit that GNR isn't exactly fan friendly.

I don't support what they're doing because they will alienate and lose VERY FUCKING LOYAL FANS. But that's just the reality of the situation, no?

I suppose. But it's weird with Axl cuz he never fuckin' communicates a thing. Consensus, for the most part, is that Axl has no interest in putting out new music, that he's just riding out this nostalgia thing as long as he can, which, fine, if that's what he wants to do, but let your fans know. Or if you're unsure if you want to release anything, just say that. Hardcore fans have put up with a lot of shit over the years. A number of us are finally fed up, but we (well, I) still hold out the faint hope that Axl will get his shit together in some form, regardless of evidence to the contrary. And until Axl says flat out that he's done, I'll keep hope alive. In the meantime, however, I'm not gonna pretend everything is fine and dandy.

you're one of the few posters on here I actually like...

Thanks. :hug:

But isn't that the case? With any band, not just GnR? I don't support what they're doing because they will alienate and lose VERY FUCKING LOYAL FANS. But that's just the reality of the situation, no? Please tell me what you think, you're one of the few posters on here I actually like...

No matter what they do someone will find something to complain about, its a given.

If she really and truly is Axl's manager, then she's doing a horrendous job. She must be aware of what the hardcore Guns fans want. And if she cared about that, she would push this agenda. And if Guns were honestly being stopped from releasing any new music, by there label or anyone else, management, aka Beta, should and would communicate this fact to the GNR fan base.

But isn't that the case? With any band, not just GnR?

Not sure what you mean. If you're saying all bands treat their fans like GNR does, then I totally disagree. Even a number of the diehards here admit that GNR isn't exactly fan friendly.

I don't support what they're doing because they will alienate and lose VERY FUCKING LOYAL FANS. But that's just the reality of the situation, no?

I suppose. But it's weird with Axl cuz he never fuckin' communicates a thing. Consensus, for the most part, is that Axl has no interest in putting out new music, that he's just riding out this nostalgia thing as long as he can, which, fine, if that's what he wants to do, but let your fans know. Or if you're unsure if you want to release anything, just say that. Hardcore fans have put up with a lot of shit over the years. A number of us are finally fed up, but we (well, I) still hold out the faint hope that Axl will get his shit together in some form, regardless of evidence to the contrary. And until Axl says flat out that he's done, I'll keep hope alive. In the meantime, however, I'm not gonna pretend everything is fine and dandy.

you're one of the few posters on here I actually like...

Thanks. :hug:

This should honestly be printed on a postcard and sent to Malibu. Actually, we should spam him with postcards and see if we can get a rant or two out of him...