team brazil reminds me of

SL138

So this is Conrad Murray.

tmz reminds me of Axl hittin some paparazi at lax, great punch by the way.

That punch was the best release from Axl since CD.

Yep this is him. I didn't realize how simliar they both were, team brazil/conrad murray...

So this is Conrad Murray.

tmz reminds me of Axl hittin some paparazi at lax, great punch by the way.

That punch was the best release from Axl since CD.

Yeah I want to see more of that Axl

I don´t. Actually I don´t understand how some people like it and find it cool or "rock n roll" when Axl loses control. I must admit I laughed my ass off with that video but that´s not the side I want to see from my favourite singer.

i have seen what these anti depressants and mood stabilizers have done to people. it isnt like they are doped up in the sense of nodding out and passing out, but they become almost like a functioning zombie, it is hard to explain unless you have lived through it.

I think the comparison is true. Not necessarily with drugs but team brazil gives into axls more antisocial and bad for his career tendencies and has let him drift along these past fifteen years much like how Conrad Murray's drugs let Michael coast along in his own little world not getting much done work wise.

Guest Manny Manner

i have seen what these anti depressants and mood stabilizers have done to people. it isnt like they are doped up in the sense of nodding out and passing out, but they be

It seems like Axl gets out and about more

I think the comparison is true. Not necessarily with drugs but team brazil gives into axls more antisocial and bad for his career tendencies and has let him drift along these past fifteen years much like how Conrad Murray's drugs let Michael coast along in his own little world not getting much done work wise.

It seems like Axl gets out and about and socializes more than he ever has tbh.

Gestapo:

How they prevent Axl reading internet?

Fernando 12.00-17.00

Vanessa 17.00 -20.00

Beta rest.

Do not let him open the computer. Check over the shoulder. Do no let him

step outside etc...

Check this:http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=12442&p=1

Why wasn´t she sacked? Instead become da(ma)nager.

Maybe they use some parental filters on Axl's computer for when browsing the internet, like censored words (Slash, Fat Axl, etc)

Playing small intimate shows in smaller venues is cool...really cool but the bowling alley is kind of weird.....

Unless someone tells me Metallica or another big name band has played that bowling alley then its weird and seems like an easy cash grab.

NOW with that said unless that cash is going towards promoting the next album I don't accept that bowling alley gig.

I know the White Stripes played a bowling alley in Canada I think. But it was for a documentary and Jack White has been known to play odd venues to small crowds. But he's a different type of musician that has always experimented with alternate venues, changing up the way the songs are performed live, reaching out to fans, and so on. Axl on the other hand...

Yeah. I just don't get the bowling alley.

Maybe he was just trying something different a bit like Slash and his techno Ibiza stuff. To be honest I think the Brooklyn Bowling gig is one of the most interesting things they have done in a while. It certainly stirred this board up and of course gave birth to the hilarious Brooklyn Vegan website roast. Non activity is far worse imo.