When you say you want a GNR reunion, you really mean...

Guest NGOG

This Axl rant from 1992 apply's to Team Brazil cause they don't want the reunion to happen=D

THIS PART 2.40-3.03 AND 1.20-1.40 change the words "this concert here in Oklahoma to fucking happen TO---> This reunion show here to fucking happen"

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A random thought I had earlier whilst thinking about stuff unrelated to GnR.

What Slash and Axl need is a common enemy. It's how it works in the movies, an evil force so great they are forced to come together and fight for the greater good. Any suggestions....? ;-)

Team Brazil? =))

I was thinking beyond that. I just remembered though, I think they all were against the GH release and brought a joint lawsuit to stop it and that didn't work to reconcile. We need a shape shifting Terminator from the future maybe!

When I say I want a reunion, I mean to say I wanna see 5 Duffs on one stage.

You mean 5 of these?

Why not? Give me a Duff tin solo!

A random thought I had earlier whilst thinking about stuff unrelated to GnR.

What Slash and Axl need is a common enemy. It's how it works in the movies, an evil force so great they are forced to come together and fight for the greater good. Any suggestions....? ;-)

Team Brazil? =))

I was thinking beyond that. I just remembered though, I think they all were against the GH release and brought a joint lawsuit to stop it and that didn't work to reconcile. We need a shape shifting Terminator from the future maybe!

That would be the music business. But Slash seems to be comfortable with it.

Axl-Rose-and-Slash-axl-rose-and-slash-15

Be honest about it. If there was some glorious formula to the classic line-up, why didn't you get off the GNR boat when Steven was fired, or when Izzy left? All the phrase 'GNR reunion' refers to is Axl and Slash being in the same line-up again. Even if Duff, Matt and Gilby didn't follow Slash out the door you would still be calling for Axl/Slash GNR. That's what it is in reality, an unyding yearn for Axl/Slash GNR, not any glorious 5 as you've kid yourselves into believing.

It would have to be Axl, Slash and Duff before I would consider calling it a reunion.

I would take Gilby as the other guitartist, if it meant making it happen.