Stephen King's "Under the Dome"

This whole show is fucking shit, plotholes and inconsistencies up the ass. I'll read the writeup on the season 2 premiere and laugh when they cop-out of killing Barbie.

Here's one I forgot: What happened to the outside of the dome being a nuclear wasteland following the nuke? Did they just rebuild the world outside of the dome over the course of a week?

Yeah the nuclear wasteland Spring make-over was hilarious!

• 9 months later...

Watched the first season and loved it.

Stephen King wrote the first episode which airs tomorrow night.

Since King wrote the book, but the show went to a second season, he's had to write some new storylines for the show.

I just hope they don't kill off Barbie. He's the reason I watch the show. I think the female cop is going to die. She's so annoying and believes everything Big Jim tells her. What a wuss!

Phantoms was based on a Dean Koontz book. It was the first Dean book I ever read. I do like the movie too.

Ben Affleck was so young in that movie.

Big Jim is acting so sweet and nice and helpful now, I can't stand it! lol

I don't know why the sheriff isn't rounding up all the men in town and measuring their hands with the marks on Angie's upper arms. I was leaning towards Jr. killing her, but now his uncle comes out of hiding and what do we really know about him?

The science teacher I think has a screw loose. I would be banging on that dome and demanding answers because now that there's not enough food for all these people, there's going to be riots in the streets again. I think they should have a lottery and start killing people off. lol