Should we boycott the New GNR band?

AndreCC

Yes, I think this is a plausible idea. Not that it would harm Axl's band, but the lack of respect shown to the hardcore is wrong.

I guess I could be described as a hardcore fan. How has GN'R "disrespected" me?

You don't need to feel disrespected or boycotting the band.

If you don't feel disrespected that's fine and dandy, there's more people who feel like you, but you gotta accept that THERE ARE people who feel disrespected after all this years with little work and professionalism.

NGOG - We all know why Axl doesn't play new songs. If Axl played a new song tomorrow, the studio song would be leaking hours prior or hours after. He's afraid that that might happen again, and if he doesn't play them then they won't leak, so that way he has all the time he wants to do the next record... he can take 5 more years to make it and it will still be good by his standards. That way he doesn't need to take with any kind of pressure. If the songs started leaking then the pressure would start on his shoulders.

If someone came here and leaked the back cover of the next cd with the tracklist of the songs that will come out on the album... 2 or 3 songs would leak in a matter of days.

Edited by AndreCC