Do you ever feel like you are watching Mike Tyson's career play out again thru Axl Rose?

Randy Lahey

To be honest I think it's a shame that Axl seems to be acting the part of every egotistical rockstar, almost like a cliche. He's the only member left out of the originals, he's acted like a hermit since the late 90's, he's spent decades making a record, and he seems to blame everyone else but himself. Not saying I think this way about Axl, but it's a shame that the stereotypical nature of a huge rockstar who let his ego isolate him from the world, does kind of fit Axl in a way.

What will Axl's version of - "I want to eat your children" be?

We all know it will be directed at Slash.

Who will "I'll fuck you till you love me, F@ggot!" be directed at?

Tommy Hilfiger but they seem to have made up so I'll go with Irving Azoff.

Unquestionable similarities between Tyson and GNR/Axl. Both, at their peak, are arguably the greatest ever. Neither, however, sustained the throne lone enough to be collectively recognized as the best. That does NOT take away from the greatness realized and achievements accomplished that so few other athletes and musicians experience. Each should be proud of what they left behind and whatever marks they continue to create in their lifetimes.