The Night Slash Went to Axl's House

axlsalinger

It won't work

If Slash popped up when he 's sober...

wait, beta still was on charge so no way...

I don't think that visit could lead up to a reunion, just 2 former friends normalize their relationship and burried the hatchet...

I think in this case Slash (and Perla) fuckep up, like beta fucked up this situation...

also badmouthing about your bandmates when they STILL working with you is quite idiotic if you ask me... Not a nice move from Slash

What about when Axl wanted to kick Slash's ass on stage because he misheard him? What about the time when Axl threw his mic in Frank's direction and yelled "WTF" in front of a crowd? It's ok when Axl act like an asshole but nobody should speak against him ever?

when did Axl do that to Frank? Wow.

I won't try to search the video right now (sorry..) but it's on youtube. During the end of Paradise City, I don't know if Frank made a mistake but Axl was pissed, yelled "WTF?" threw his mic (smoothly but still) in Frank's direction and left the stage (if I remember correctly). Some people always seem to act like nobody should offend Axl but what about the others? Maybe Frank didn't give a fuck about it but it could've bothered him. Imagine you're playing in front of a few thousand people and your singer act that way towards you in front of everybody...

It won't work

If Slash popped up when he 's sober...

wait, beta still was on charge so no way...

I don't think that visit could lead up to a reunion, just 2 former friends normalize their relationship and burried the hatchet...

I think in this case Slash (and Perla) fuckep up, like beta fucked up this situation...

also badmouthing about your bandmates when they STILL working with you is quite idiotic if you ask me... Not a nice move from Slash

What about when Axl wanted to kick Slash's ass on stage because he misheard him? What about the time when Axl threw his mic in Frank's direction and yelled "WTF" in front of a crowd? It's ok when Axl act like an asshole but nobody should speak against him ever?

when did Axl do that to Frank? Wow.

I won't try to search the video right now (sorry..) but it's on youtube. During the end of Paradise City, I don't know if Frank made a mistake but Axl was pissed, yelled "WTF?" threw his mic (smoothly but still) in Frank's direction and left the stage (if I remember correctly). Some people always seem to act like nobody should offend Axl but what about the others? Maybe Frank didn't give a fuck about it but it could've bothered him. Imagine you're playing in front of a few thousand people and your singer act that way towards you in front of everybody...

That's really really unfortunate that Axl would do that.

Ok girls look here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/slash-axl-rose-hates-my-guts-20120402

he admit it himself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4189220.stm arrogance and ego

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2004/02/17/391094.html (He tells the reporter that the last thing he wants is an Axl type in hes new band and how painful it was to deal with axl)

http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=239080 -Axl takes the band name down the toilet, Axls shows are bad, Axl wanted to make a techno band( i think everybody knows that Oh my god and Shacklers revenge has nothing to do with techno).

- He has said that Axl in hes own eyes was a superstar as the public thaught he were. Axl destroyded the band since being late on stage, axl used all the money in GNR(mention above in the VG article, and the interview he gave when he left GNR when the november rain Oklahoma clip is being used, couldt find it right now but u know what i mean.

This was just a little bit, and Slash has admitted for a long time he has been bitter and badmouthed Axl. END OF STORY

LOL. I cannot believe you just spent the time and energy to look that up and post it...............when it does more damage than good in your continued attempt at worshipping Axl's every move. Congrats, you proved the point that Axl is a prick and horrible to work with. Good job!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Your "END OF STORY" was a brilliant way to signal to the rest of us how serious you are........about Axl's role in breaking up the greatest rock band of our generation. Thanks!!!!!

• Like 1

^Exactly. Slash said that Axl was hard to work with when they were IN the band together and saying Slash doesn't want to make the same kind of music Axl does isn't talkin shit about him. Once again we wait for these horrible Slash comments to appear.

^Exactly. Slash said that Axl was hard to work with when they were IN the band together and saying Slash doesn't want to make the same kind of music Axl does isn't talkin shit about him. Once again we wait for these horrible Slash comments to appear.

Daria - don't forget that the evil cancer Slash also didn't like going on stage two hours late at night, as he felt it was disrespectful to the fans, band's crew and owners of the venue. Man - that guy is such a jerk. What kind of a prick gets mad about stuff like that?

Guest cbgnr666

The night Slash went to Axl's house

Not a creature was stirring

Not even a mouse

A noise outside

Oh who could it be

A knock at the door

It's Slash on his knees

Please Beta,please

Tell Axl for me

I want to come back

Look at the mess I be

I

• Like 1

The night Slash went to Axl's house

Not a creature was stirring

Not even a mouse

A noise outside

Oh who could it be

A knock at the door

It's Slash on his knees

Please Beta,please

Tell Axl for me

I want to come back

Look at the mess I be

I

Ha. His Top Hat was placed atop his fro with care, hoping that uncle Axl would soon be there.

Edited by cooker

I don't know what's worse, hiding behind mommy's skirt when the big bad wolf comes to your door to blow down the walls of delusion Axl built for himself or making up shit after someone was man enough to confront the issues.

Little pig, little pig went wheee wheee wheee all the way to Malibu.

• Like 2

I don't know what's worse, hiding behind mommy's skirt when the big bad wolf comes to your door to blow down the walls of delusion Axl built for himself or making up shit after someone was man enough to confront the issues.

Little pig, little pig went wheee wheee wheee all the way to Malibu.

Don't you go get banned on me too. Dickhead.

Ok girls look here:

he admit it himself

http://www.dagbladet.no/kultur/2004/02/17/391094.html (He tells the reporter that the last thing he wants is an Axl type in hes new band and how painful it was to deal with axl)

http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=239080 -Axl takes the band name down the toilet, Axls shows are bad, Axl wanted to make a techno band( i think everybody knows that Oh my god and Shacklers revenge has nothing to do with techno).

- He has said that Axl in hes own eyes was a superstar as the public thaught he were. Axl destroyded the band since being late on stage, axl used all the money in GNR(mention above in the VG article, and the interview he gave when he left GNR when the november rain Oklahoma clip is being used, couldt find it right now but u know what i mean.

This was just a little bit, and Slash has admitted for a long time he has been bitter and badmouthed Axl. END OF STORY

Is this the worst you can find? If this is what upset Axl so much it only shows how much of a baby he is.

Just remember: Slash has been badmouthing Axl since 1996. That means for almost 20 years. Axl diddnt really involve himself in that war because he didnt go public with whatever he had to say. Its okay that Slash has told hes side of the story, but he has been going on with this for almost 20 years and done it in the media. I can understand Axl is tired of that shit. I can understand that Axl was pretty fed up with the drug use back in the days too.

The interesting thing is that Slash always has said that he want to do a Guns tour (only for the fans blah blah blah) but on the other side he has bee ugly about Axl.

In the end, Slash can be a idol judge or whatever he wants to be. Axl has integrety and a "personality of the century". Slash is a one-dimentional, Axl is a five-dimentional. Thats the difference.

The links above is what i found in 3 minutes on google. Go get a life!

Edited by Riddick Bowe

Google us the "bad mouthing." People here have been asking for a long time for someone to provide examples. Until now, no one can show anything.

Instead of blowing off your steam like a pissed off Demonic Orca because people don't share your affection for Axl, show the supposed comments.

Ok girls look here:

he admit it himself

Is this the worst you can find? If this is what upset Axl so much it only shows how much of a baby he is.

Just remember: Slash has been badmouthing Axl since 1996. That means for almost 20 years. Axl diddnt really involve himself in that war because he didnt go public with whatever he had to say. Its okay that Slash has told hes side of the story, but he has been going on with this for almost 20 years and done it in the media. I can understand Axl is tired of that shit. I can understand that Axl was pretty fed up with the drug use back in the days too.

The interesting thing is that Slash always has said that he want to do a Guns tour (only for the fans blah blah blah) but on the other side he has bee ugly about Axl.

In the end, Slash can be a idol judge or whatever he wants to be. Axl has integrety and a "personality of the century". Slash is a one-dimentional, Axl is a five-dimentional. Thats the difference.

This line of thinking is, as always, a total crock of shit. When people interview somebody like Slash, what is the first question they ask? I can guarantee you it will be about Axl/GNR. If Slash says he doesn't want to talk about that, what do you think the second question they ask will be about? Answer: Axl/GNR. The truth is that Slash has always been, and will always be, asked about Axl/GNR. So it should not surprise anybody that he has spoken on the subject. If Axl has a problem with his answers, that is another story entirely. Although I have been waiting for years to see this list of egregious things he has said, and still haven't seen it.

Ok girls look here:

he admit it himself

This line of thinking is, as always, a total crock of shit. When people interview somebody like Slash, what is the first question they ask? I can guarantee you it will be about Axl/GNR. If Slash says he doesn't want to talk about that, what do you think the second question they ask will be about? Answer: Axl/GNR. The truth is that Slash has always been, and will always be, asked about Axl/GNR. So it should not surprise anybody that he has spoken on the subject. If Axl has a problem with his answers, that is another story entirely. Although I have been waiting for years to see this list of egregious things he has said, and still haven't seen it.

Exactly. Slash was interviewed, he responded, he could've talked about halloween trees but decided to say what he had in mind, I respect that, he could've been a real dick but what he said was all in all not that bad at all. Some things could not please Axl but maybe he just needs to look in the miror to understand why the old band said what they said.

Speculation. Everyone was bitter about Axl. Izzy was probably the most insulting yet the finger is pointed at Slash when you cant even produce the insults Slash supposedly said. I find it hilarious that the man that was notorious in the 90's for insulting people in nearly every show would be a big puss about even the slightest criticism. And the fans that worshiped his yappy rants also find insult in slightest criticism. Blind followers of Axl's delusions are pathetic.

He could have said: i have already answered this question nothing more to say. Insted he went on and on about all the negative sides of Axl.Here is Slash.....

He sounds bitter and negative as fare as i concern

Are you kidding me? So you go from accusing Slash of saying all these bad things about Axl (which I'm still waiting for links by the way) to now saying that because he didn't answer how you wanted him to answer he is 'bitter and negative'? :lol:

He could have said: i have already answered this question nothing more to say. Insted he went on and on about all the negative sides of Axl.

Here is Slash.....

He sounds bitter and negative as fare as i concern

And in your mind that video contains awful things? Are you crazy?

Even if Slash said "All things considered, Axl fucked all things up, he's an asshole, a douchebag a dramaqueen and if he wasn't insane the band would still exist", what does it matter to you? Why oh why can Axl insult, beat and fight anyboby yet NOBODY should criticise him? In what world is this logic?

Slash can say whatever he want, but he talked Axl down for over ten years. You cant see the negative stuff? Go use google translate ffs and read the articles i posted in my first post. Axl has stayed off the conflict, slash has gone on and on for many many years. My point is, i can see why Axl doesnt want Slash in the band after ten years with horseshit. Slash can go play Sweet child with Fergie while hes waiting on a reunion :rofl-lol:

Axl had hes rants in the early 90s but i havent heard hes gone after Warren Beatty lately LOL

Slash can say whatever he want, but he talked Axl down for over ten years. You cant see the negative stuff? Go use google translate ffs and read the articles i posted in my first post. Axl has stayed off the conflict, slash has gone on and on for many many years. My point is, i can see why Axl doesnt want Slash in the band after ten years with horseshit. Slash can go play Sweet child with Fergie while hes waiting on a reunion :rofl-lol:

Axl had hes rants in the early 90s but i havent heard hes gone after Warren Beatty lately LOL

Good lord have mercy.

So back to topic, yeah Beta's a liar.