The Night Slash Went to Axl's House

axlsalinger

Where did I say the name is the ONLY thing?

Here are some of my quotes:

The name is not the only reason people go to see Axl's band, but it helps a lot, specially in Vegas and South America.

The name is the only reason people go to see Axl. Not the only reason, but yes, the name still has power, specially on Vegas, South America, Festivals, Russian weddings...

Maybe this would've looked better

"The name is the only reason people go to see Axl". Not the only reason, but yes, the name still has power, specially on Vegas, South America, Festivals, Russian weddings...

the GnR name has big value because it's always going to be attached to things like Appetite for Destruction, Patience, etc; it's a lot bigger of a deal for the common folk to hear that "Guns N' Roses" is coming to town rather than "Axl Rose & Friends"

I do think the re-introduced line-up deserved a new name to re-identify themselves even as simple as New Guns N' Roses, since there are people to this day that still don't realize that Slash and company have left the band :lol:

The name draws crowds on top of the crowds gathering to see the Axl Rose show. You're looking for soem gotcha that isn't there. :lol:

I'm looking for soem thing all right. I believe it's called a link.

I'm still waiting on the link from you that the papers they signed were the only documents pertaining to the name AS YOU CLAIMED.

Along with the link(s) that they ever cared about acquiring the name AS YOU CLAIMED.

Happy hunting!

There aren't many people showing up for the Chinese Democracy GNR, that's for sure. Want proof? Look at the crowd during those songs. To make it fair, just the ones not shooting for the bathroom.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 1

"When you can't tell the difference between 10 and 20 or what the biggest lawsuit regarding GNR was about, just ask for random links to confirm the common sense comprehension of events to delay the inevitable." - DS

In 2002, I bet you think that the crowd was really cheering for nugnr when Fallon announced them, huh?

That isn't even an argument worth having because there is no way to factually prove anything. I could easily say that Axl solo would have a minimum of 5 albums released and be far more successful than new Guns and there is absolutely no way to prove otherwise. Alternate realities are useless to discuss.

Yeah man, but I think that when we want to speculate at least we gotta be rational. Thinking that Axl could have released 5 albums and be more successful than his current solo show disguised as "Guns N' Roses" is just worse than believing in Unicorns.

That isn't even an argument worth having because there is no way to factually prove anything. I could easily say that Axl solo would have a minimum of 5 albums released and be far more successful than new Guns and there is absolutely no way to prove otherwise. Alternate realities are useless to discuss.

Yeah man, but I think that when we want to speculate at least we gotta be rational. Thinking that Axl could have released 5 albums and be more successful than his current solo show disguised as "Guns N' Roses" is just worse than believing in Unicorns.

Like I said. Pointless.

So does that mean you have nothing for me rusty? Maybe soem day.

You really need a link for a post you completely failed to comprehend? Self-help would be your best course of action here, bruh.

I need a link that states that the only reason that what once was the biggest front man in music draws a crowd is because he owns a name. Soem day soon please.

Rustycage, on from Nov 2014 - 12:47 PM, said:

You really need a link for a post you completely failed to comprehend? Self-help would be your best course of action here, bruh.

I need a brain..........

FTFY

Personal insults from the idiot that can't spell a 4 letter word are the best I can expect. Figures.

That's all you have? A typo of soem?

You're dumbing this down too much. SERIOUSLY.

I need a brain..........

FTFY

Personal insults from the idiot that can't spell a 4 letter word are the best I can expect. Figures.

It's not a personal insult. It's the fact of the matter. You need to comprehend, using common sense, that nugnr wouldn't be drawing near as many people without the name but at the same time, interest in the group is dying because it's just Axl and his performance sucks. You're asking for links when you need to use your head.

All you have is a number, a 2 year old joke that you had no part in and no link. I'm only dumbing it down to your level.

I need a brain..........

FTFY

It's not a personal insult. It's the fact of the matter. You need to comprehend, using common sense, that nugnr wouldn't be drawing near as many people without the name but at the same time, interest in the group is dying because it's just Axl and his performance sucks. You're asking for links when you need to use your head.

I'm doing the exact same thing as you. Common sense to anyone with a quarter of a brain would say that Slash and Duff do care about the name, but since you're a blind fanboy it goes right over your head. Just using the same stupidity as you and you can't handle it. So, do you have soem link or not?

All you have is a number, a 2 year old joke that you had no part in and no link. I'm only dumbing it down to your level.

Wait, so you're still butthurt about me witnessing your freakout over a facebook link? That's what this is about?

SOEM day the hilarity of it will wear off. Maybe.

On topic: Do you want to claim that the name isn't a large factor in the early attendance of nugnr shows while at the same time claiming that the crowds are there for the new material and Axl's performances?

The name isn't worthless but it's worth less than half of what it used to. To Slash and Duff, it's worthless to them without the original people. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

See, you're common sense is severely lacking. No matter how you wish it happened, I never cried to a mod about anything like you did when you begged them to stop me from running wild in Attitude.

It's hard to understand because it's so blatantly stupid that only a true moron could rationalize it. That's why.

Now, yet again, do you have soem link that states that Axl would be doing nothing without the name or not? Adding stupid stipulations that he couldn't perform songs that he was a major creative force behind isn't going to work. Maybe you could find soem link for a solo artist that doesn't perform hits by their old band while you're at it.

I say he'd be less successful without the name. Guns N Roses gets headline gigs, not The Axl Rose project.

I say the crowds would be much bigger and an album from the original band would have more demand than any Axl Rose project album.

It's not about alternate reality. It's about perception and comprehending the post you just brainfarted all over.

It's simple.

You just aren't smart enough to understand what it's about. You're arguing about soem things that don't exist on this plane of reality and you're foolish enough to believe that you're making soem sort of point. Nobody cares what you say, it doesn't change the fact that (like it or not) you don't know.

But I do know. As does everyone else on this board(except for you).

Do you THINK Axl would be as successful without the name? Yes or no.

Do you THINK GNR would be more successful with the original guys in the band? Yes or no.

Is that better for you to answer?

Edited by Rustycage