The Night Slash Went to Axl's House

axlsalinger

Maynard said the name is the only thing that draws and not the only thing that draws. How are you not able to grasp such a simple concept. Oh wait, you're rusty. That's how. Self explanatory there. Do you have a link that proves that the name draws crowds? I'll wait here.

I don't want to start arguing with you. I've just a question. First at all, no, the name is not the only thing that draws. But do you think Axl would sell the same amount of tickets and records on his own as he does now with Guns?

Edited by Free Bird

What does it matter what I think? It doesn't. It has no bearing on reality whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken. B-)

Exactly. Same holds true for you and everyone else with an opinion as well.

Why are you scared to answer the question? Opinions are the whole basis of a messageboard.

Do you think Axl would be as successful without the name?

and

Do you think GNR would draw a bigger demand with the original guys?

What is so hard?

• Like 1

What does it matter what I think? It doesn't. It has no bearing on reality whatsoever.

Why are you scared to answer the question? Opinions are the whole basis of a messageboard.

and

What is so hard?

why are you feeding him?

it's not worth it

Maynard said the name is the only thing that draws and not the only thing that draws. How are you not able to grasp such a simple concept. Oh wait, you're rusty. That's how. Self explanatory there. Do you have a link that proves that the name draws crowds? I'll wait here.

I don't want to start arguing with you. I've just a question. First at all, no, the name is not the only thing that draws. Do you think Axl would sell the same amount of tickets and records on his own as he does now with Guns?

I don't know. Would an All without the name have waited 16 years to release an album? I believe an Axl solo album between '94 and '96 would have easily outsold CD. How productive would he have been without the name and all the excuses it allowed him to fall back on? There's just too many variables to tell.

and

What is so hard?

First question is answered. Second question, yes I believe that a reunion would be more successful than current GN'R. Now, what does it matter?

I don't want to start arguing with you. I've just a question. First at all, no, the name is not the only thing that draws. Do you think Axl would sell the same amount of tickets and records on his own as he does now with Guns?
I don't know. Would an All without the name have waited 16 years to release an album? I believe an Axl solo album between '94 and '96 would have easily outsold CD. How productive would he have been without the name and all the excuses it allowed him to fall back on? There's just too many variables to tell.

Ok

I believe an Axl solo album between '94 and '96 would have easily outsold CD.

Link?

why are you feeding him?

it's not worth it

I like watching him squirm. It looks more serious than it really is. At least from my end.

Link to what is clearly stated as my belief? Soem times I swear that you must be retarded.

and

What is so hard?

First question is answered. Second question, yes I believe that a reunion would be more successful than current GN'R. Now, what does it matter?

Other opinions about Axl being less successful without the name are grounded by facts(attendance numbers, the interest in the HOF and all general statements).

You're saying an Axl solo album in 94-96 would be as successful as CD. Based on what? You have to omit the huge anticipation of Chinese Democracy from Guns N Roses and the stigma that the name carries.

Do you think Axl would be as successful without the name? Yes or no.

I know that you can only say no so therefore, the name isn't completely worthless but it is worth much less without the original guys. Slash and Duff thank you for agreeing with them. Forwarding to MSL. U got some 'splaining to do

Link?

why are you feeding him?

it's not worth it

I like watching him squirm. It looks more serious than it really is. At least from my end.

Link to what is clearly stated as my belief? Soem times I swear that you must be retarded.

Quit trying to distract from the topic. I know you're having a hard time with this but if I were you, I wouldn't post that a supposed retard has you trapped in a corner with an easy question.

and

What is so hard?

Other opinions about Axl being less successful without the name are grounded by facts(attendance numbers, the interest in the HOF and all general statements).

You're saying an Axl solo album in 94-96 would be as successful as CD. Based on what? You have to omit the huge anticipation of Chinese Democracy from Guns N Roses and the stigma that the name carries.

I know that you can only say no so therefore, the name isn't completely worthless but it is worth much less without the original guys. Slash and Duff thank you for agreeing with them. Forwarding to MSL. U got some 'splaining to do
Learn to read. I believe that Axl would have been far more successful without the name had he released an album back then. '94-'96 was well before the advent of piracy and I believe that an Axl solo record would have outsold It's 5 O'clock Soemwhere easily. Forward that to whichever of your gods you choose but crumple it up and shove it straight up your ass first. Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 1

Who's All? Soemone we know?

• Like 1

and

What is so hard?

Link?

why are you feeding him?

it's not worth it

Quit trying to distract from the topic. I know you're having a hard time with this but if I were you, I wouldn't post that a supposed retard has you trapped in a corner with an easy question.Hahahaha. An actual (definitely not supposed) retard has me trapped nowhere. Keep trying though.

Maynard- Ali.

Learn to read. I believe that Axl would have been far more successful without the name had he released an album back then. '94-'96 was well before the advent of piracy and I believe that an Axl solo record would have outsold It's 5 O'clock Soemwhere easily. Forward that to whichever of your gods you choose but crumple it up and shove it straight up your ass first.

So you're declaring that Axl would have sold as many solo albums as CD(without any consideration of the brand names effect on the sales of CD) but what about the shows? You think he would be headlining as The Axl Rose Project? As for the rest....just lawl

Hahahaha. An actual (definitely not supposed) retard has me trapped nowhere. Keep trying though.

So answer the question this retard is asking you. Would a solo Axl draw as much demand as a GNR labeled project/show?

Learn to read. I believe that Axl would have been far more successful without the name had he released an album back then. '94-'96 was well before the advent of piracy and I believe that an Axl solo record would have outsold It's 5 O'clock Soemwhere easily. Forward that to whichever of your gods you choose but crumple it up and shove it straight up your ass first.

So you're declaring that Axl would have sold as many solo albums as CD(without any consideration of the brand names effect on the sales of CD) but what about the shows? You think he would be headlining as The Axl Rose Project? As for the rest....just lawl

Hahahaha. An actual (definitely not supposed) retard has me trapped nowhere. Keep trying though.

So answer the question this retard is asking you. Would a solo Axl draw as much demand as a GNR labeled project/show?
Is this Axl more productive than an Axl with Guns? If yes, then yes. Definitely. If not, then no. Definitely. Wasn't that pretty easy to gather from what I'd already said? Again though, I have no idea how you think what I believe would have any bearing on what would actually happen.

Is this Axl more productive than an Axl with Guns? If yes, then yes. Definitely. If not, then no. Definitely. Wasn't that pretty easy to gather from what I'd already said? Again though, I have no idea how you think what I believe would have any bearing on what would actually happen.

:lol:

Yeah?

Yeah?

Call me retarded again after that post. I dare you.