The Night Slash Went to Axl's House

axlsalinger

Is this Axl more productive than an Axl with Guns? If yes, then yes. Definitely. If not, then no. Definitely. Wasn't that pretty easy to gather from what I'd already said? Again though, I have no idea how you think what I believe would have any bearing on what would actually happen.

:lol:
Yeah?

Call me retarded again after that post. I dare you.
Easy. You are absolutely 100% without a shadow of a doubt retarded.

Nothing I'll ever say could possibly change that.

Remember the first time we went over this topic? When you thought the lawsuit was over who owned the name? That was classic. This retard was amused.

Can't blame the drugs, it took them 20 years to try and do something about it legally.

WRONG!

Rough estimate. Are you saying the 2000's weren't 20 years after the 90's?

Remember the first time we went over this topic? When you thought the lawsuit was over who owned the name? That was classic. This retard was amused.

Can't blame the drugs, it took them 20 years to try and do something about it legally.

WRONG!

Rough estimate. Are you saying the 2000's weren't 20 years after the 90's?

Soem times I can't add. So?

You're new to this discussion, apparently. The lawsuit was never over the name. Not only is your math lol-worthy, so is your comprehension of the biggest clash between GNR members. As well as your comprehension of the name's worth compared to then and now and how it is just a crutch.

So you're changing the subject because you clearly and definitively lost this argument? Who cares what the lawsuit was over? Lawsuits have absolutely nothing to do with what Axl would be doing without the name. It is a proven fact that they weren't on tour when they signed over the name, so you, as the dumbass blind worshipper that you are, switch to the absolutely idiotic argument that Slash was too cool to care about the name. Then Mr cool himself stalls the release of the absolutely shitty Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray because of all that not caring he's doing. Oh wait, let's predict your next outburst of stupidity. He only prevented the release because he didn't want to disgrace the name he doesn't care about. Right? Or was it he wanted more money to use the name that he's too cool to care about because his not caring about money made the situation into a double negative of not caring that forced him to care?

I'm retarded because I typo'd the e before the m in 'some.' Isn't that your point?

You count like a roofied Cosby acquaintance = "durp, I just can't add soemtimes, tee hee."

You think the lawsuit(which this meeting was over and is quite relevant here) was over the name = "Who cares what it is over?!"

You can't comprehend that the name is worthless to Slash and Duff but it helps Axl draw a crowd = "rusty is retarded because soem."

After so much back and forth, that's all you can produce. That's kinda sad, bruh.

I've provided valid counter arguments to every one of your mumblings. It isn't my fault that you can't understand them.

And my retardation has no effect on you, nor does it prevent you from being the absolute retard that you are. We are not connected that way no matter how much you wish we were.

I've provided valid counter arguments to every one of your mumblings. It isn't my fault that you can't understand them.

And my retardation has no effect on you, nor does it prevent you from being the absolute retard that you are. We are not connected that way no matter how much you wish we were.

Do you think hiding behind the supporter status while throwing out insults makes you cool? I'm not a sucker for your bait.

When you can ever develop an opinion on whether Axl would headline and draw those crowds of the past without the GNR name, get back to me. Or do you still need a link before you can process information?

Do you think hiding behind the supporter status while throwing out insults makes you cool? I'm not a sucker for your bait.

When you can ever develop an opinion on whether Axl would headline and draw those crowds of the past without the GNR name, get back to me. Or do you still need a link before you can process information?

Says the lady that threw out the first insult. Donate $5 bucks so we can be even then you cheapass motherfucker.

Already developed that opinion and stated it clearly. Not my fault you don't know how to read.

And to think that I took you off ignore upon returning. WTF was I thinking? :lol:

When you can't use your brain to form an opinion, I guess the last resort is random insults. It's an insult to everyone for you to play stupid when someone asks you for an opinion. Telling you to grow a pair and develop an opinion on the matter isn't an insult. It's sound advice.

The name draws crowds on top of the crowds gathering to see the Axl Rose show. You're looking for soem gotcha that isn't there. :lol:

I'm looking for soem thing all right. I believe it's called a link.

I'm still waiting on the link from you that the papers they signed were the only documents pertaining to the name AS YOU CLAIMED.

Along with the link(s) that they ever cared about acquiring the name AS YOU CLAIMED.

Happy hunting!

There aren't many people showing up for the Chinese Democracy GNR, that's for sure. Want proof? Look at the crowd during those songs. To make it fair, just the ones not shooting for the bathroom.

Haha! When I went to see GNR in Vegas this summer, it was only a semi-coincidence that I really had to pee right as DJ started the Chinese riff... Loved the show, though!

This thread moved really fast. But I'll just make one last point in case it hasn't been made.

Axl and Slash might not like each other..at all! It's probably nice as a fan to think of them as a couple of homo's who lost each other and need to reconnect, but the fact is they haven't spoken for a reason. And that reason probably is they dislike each other and wouldn't want to be friends.

This thread moved really fast. But I'll just make one last point in case it hasn't been made.

Axl and Slash might not like each other..at all! It's probably nice as a fan to think of them as a couple of homo's who lost each other and need to reconnect, but the fact is they haven't spoken for a reason. And that reason probably is they dislike each other and wouldn't want to be friends.

i don't think it has to be about a couple of homos that lose each other. It's like a high school reunion x 100. Or a family reunion, even.

I doubt it matters how much you hate someone when you've toured the world as a group and were once the biggest band in activity. That's not something you can just wipe away and apparently Axl can't forget so yeah.....

That's all you have? A typo of soem?

You're dumbing this down too much. SERIOUSLY.

All you have is a number, a 2 year old joke that you had no part in and no link. I'm only dumbing it down to your level.

Wait, so you're still butthurt about me witnessing your freakout over a facebook link? That's what this is about?

SOEM day the hilarity of it will wear off. Maybe.

On topic: Do you want to claim that the name isn't a large factor in the early attendance of nugnr shows while at the same time claiming that the crowds are there for the new material and Axl's performances?

The name isn't worthless but it's worth less than half of what it used to. To Slash and Duff, it's worthless to them without the original people. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You are wasting your time.

DS isn't here to have discussions with people. He is here to try and piss people off. I just read a topic where he said that people shouldn't take his posts seriously because he is just trying to mess with people. He's pulled you into his little game.

He is arguing with you about something that doesn't deserve a discussion.

Nobody said the name was worthless.

Duff/Slash signed over the name so the band could continue.

They still get royalties.

Duff and SLash MOVED on by starting and playing with new bands.

Axl took the easy way out by keeping the name Guns n Roses.

If Axl started a new band - The Betas - that band would NOT headline festivals. They would not sell 20,000 tickets at any venue.

Having the name Guns n Roses and the brand name Axl Rose is what draws people to the shows. Not the ONLY reason - but the main reason.

There is a reason that Axl still tours under the name Guns n Roses and still plays the songs that Slash/Duff/Izzy helped create.

Why you guys are arguing is beyond me.

Rusty - don't let DS drag you in. He isn't serious, he is just f*cking with you.

• Like 1

"The Betas" :lol:

I agree with Groghan. It's an assumption, yes but it can very well be true based on the fact that the Guns N' Roses name is a multi-million dollar franchise after all the success they had back in the 80s/90s.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Axl also kept the GNR name because he stood to personally trouser a million bucks when his new album was done - the label were bound contractually to that.

Slash & Duff had enough sense to know that they couldn't do GNR without Axl; the converse did not apply in Axl's case. The lads didn't sue to own the name because they didn't have any desire to play under it without Axl.

They kept the GNR that mattered - the one that got them paid. That's as good an ending as they could hope for.

Here's how I'd answer the DS and Rusty discussion:

Original GNR now and back in the day > NuGNR > Axl Solo 1993 > Slash & The Conspirators > Axl Solo 2014

Even at this, there are so many things that could have happened which would render this order retarded so DS is on point there.

Edited by Intercourse

All you have is a number, a 2 year old joke that you had no part in and no link. I'm only dumbing it down to your level.

Wait, so you're still butthurt about me witnessing your freakout over a facebook link? That's what this is about?

On topic: Do you want to claim that the name isn't a large factor in the early attendance of nugnr shows while at the same time claiming that the crowds are there for the new material and Axl's performances?

The name isn't worthless but it's worth less than half of what it used to. To Slash and Duff, it's worthless to them without the original people. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

DS isn't here to have discussions with people. He is here to try and piss people off. I just read a topic where he said that people shouldn't take his posts seriously because he is just trying to mess with people. He's pulled you into his little game.

If Axl started a new band - The Betas - that band would NOT headline festivals. They would not sell 20,000 tickets at any venue.

Having the name Guns n Roses and the brand name Axl Rose is what draws people to the shows. Not the ONLY reason - but the main reason.

There is a reason that Axl still tours under the name Guns n Roses and still plays the songs that Slash/Duff/Izzy helped create.

Rusty - don't let DS drag you in. He isn't serious, he is just f*cking with you.

Speak for your fucking self and only yourself, I am way better at speaking for myself than you will ever be. Rusty has me in a corner and is watching me squirm, so let her. Grab your pom-poms and cheer from the sidelines like you're good at.

Speak for your fucking self and only yourself, I am way better at speaking for myself than you will ever be. Rusty has me in a corner and is watching me squirm, so let her. Grab your pom-poms and cheer from the sidelines like you're good at.

That makes no sense. But carry on. I

And don't be angry at me. I enjoy watching your "character" post in these topics. "Cheer from the sidelines like you're good at"........that's a good one!

So Rusty is female? That was a surprise.

Axl also kept the GNR name because he stood to personally trouser a million bucks when his new album was done - the label were bound contractually to that.

Slash & Duff had enough sense to know that they couldn't do GNR without Axl; the converse did not apply in Axl's case. The lads didn't sue to own the name because they didn't have any desire to play under it without Axl.

They kept the GNR that mattered - the one that got them paid. That's as good an ending as they could hope for.

Here's how I'd answer the DS and Rusty discussion:

Original GNR now and back in the day > NuGNR > Axl Solo 1993 > Slash & The Conspirators > Axl Solo 2014

Even at this, there are so many things that could have happened which would render this order retarded so DS is on point there.

Per usual - great post.

And don't be angry at me. I enjoy watching your "character" post in these topics. "Cheer from the sidelines like you're good at"........that's a good one!

What exactly doesn't make sense to you? I'll gladly explain anything that needs further clarification. Free of charge.

What exactly doesn't make sense to you? I'll gladly explain anything that needs further clarification. Free of charge.

I'd rather just stick to the actual topic instead of all the unnecessary personal drama. But thanks!

I'd rather just stick to the actual topic instead of all the unnecessary personal drama. But thanks!

Well as long as everything is perfectly clear for you, all right.