October horror marathon

Zint

always start october off with Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, been that way since i was a kid, usually watch a few halloween specials...like the Disney Haloween Treat, and the adventures of Pete and Pete Halloweenie special. second week is when i start watching horror movies. starting off with Childs Play and all the other Chucky films topping off with the new Curse of Chucky.

Monster Squad. Not scary, but a classic.

Yes, my granddaughter loves that movie. I think it's one of the best monster movies out there. Such classic lines from those kids.

Love Halloween and Halloween 2. Love The Fog.

My favorite Friday the 13th movies are the 4th, and 6th and 7th and 8th.

Love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. 3 is my favorite one.

I can watch these movies over and over again. It's so crazy. Watching some of them and hearing the lines from the movies are so damn stupid, but the killings were cool. lol

I liked the Puppet Master movies too.

Also the Friday the 13th the Series. I have them on dvd. Loved that show.

Every year I put on the Alice Cooper live dvd from Detroit, Halloween ('87 I think) ..it used to be the VHS until I upgraded.

I play it while pumpkin carving.

Cool ! I just saw Alice Cooper a few months ago. The guy still rocks it!

I met him at a horror convention about 4 or 5 years ago. It was the 25 anniversary of Friday the 13th part VI, which has Alice Cooper songs in it. He was so super nice and just so relaxed, which he said was from playing golf everyday. I told him I first saw him in concert in NYC in 1971, he asked me if I was 2 at the time. lol I told him no I was around 16 or 17, but I thanked him for the compliment. That was one of the best concerts I ever saw and seeing him now like 49 years late, but damn awesome too.

• 2 weeks later...

listening to a lot of alice,king diamond and mercyful fate.

watching a bunch of horror movies, for halloween itself i usually mix it up some but always end halloween night(as cliche it may be :lol:) with the original halloween.

so far for my halloween night i have

friday the 13th part 2

evil dead(original)

when a stranger calls(1978)

the people under the stairs

halloween

those are the only ones locked in at the moment, still messing around with the lineup.

Every year I put on the Alice Cooper live dvd from Detroit, Halloween ('87 I think) ..it used to be the VHS until I upgraded.

I play it while pumpkin carving.

The Nightmare Returns? It's one of my favorite of his videos.

Haven't done anything Halloween related yet. Seeing Alice twice in the next week, then I'll probably binge on horror movies for the last 10 days of October :shrugs:

Trying to watch "Halloween" movies with my wife and kids on Sunday through Wednesday. After spending the evening at Six Flags Fright Fest, we came home and watched Hocus Pocus. I know it's not horror, but hey, I'm trying to include my kids.

My nine year old daughter was scared of the actors at Six Flags, but my three year old son was laughing anytime someone got scared.