Favorite Star Wars prequel?

wfuckinga

Favorite Star Wars prequel?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's like asking what your favourite venereal disease is isn't it? They're all god awful but Sith is probably the least offensive I guess.

As insightful as ever.

Revenge of the Sith, though The Phantom Menace will always hold a dear place in my heart.

Edited by luciusfunk

That's like asking what your favourite venereal disease is isn't it? They're all god awful but Sith is probably the least offensive I guess.

That's why I didn't include these in my original "Favorite Star Wars movie?" poll. I hate them and think they ruined the series BUT some posters said they should have been included as they're Star Wars films.

In my defence I gave my honest opinion on the topic of the thread. I can't be held responsible for the fact that Lucy's menstruating right now. :shrugs:

On topic though they are all fucking awful. I mean how the buggery could Lucas fuck things up that badly? I remember when I first heard that they were making the prequels and I was so excited. Until I actually saw them ........................

In my defence I gave my honest opinion on the topic of the thread. I can't be held responsible for the fact that Lucy's menstruating right now. :shrugs:

On topic though they are all fucking awful. I mean how the buggery could Lucas fuck things up that badly? I remember when I first heard that they were making the prequels and I was so excited. Until I actually saw them ........................

I'm unsure if I'll even bother with the newer films. Lucas fucked up a good thing.

Yeah you'd know all about venereal diseases, eh? That's an honest opinion, too.

And on topic I gave my response. In my defense...

I'm unsure if I'll even bother with the newer films. Lucas fucked up a good thing.

Oh I'm actually excited for the new movies. Now that Lucas isn't in control I think they have a chance if being good. JJ Abrams did a great job with Star Trek so I have faith that he can repeat that with Star Wars.

Oh I'm actually excited for the new movies. Now that Lucas isn't in control I think they have a chance if being good. JJ Abrams did a great job with Star Trek so I have faith that he can repeat that with Star Wars.

My biggest thing though is to me, Star Wars was about the redemption of Darth Vader. He passes away in Return of the Jedi, thus ending the story for me.

Star Wars Episode VII Attack of the Lens Flares

I'll take a few instances of lens flare as long as there's an actual script and some actual sets rather than the blue screen atrocities we were saddled with by George Lucas.

The only redeeming factor of the prequels was Obi Wan. Qui Gon and Darth Maul as well but they only got one movie. Obi Wan was bad ass, especially that pose he did before he takes on Grevious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK2usGo8G0k

1:23. Like he knows it is a shit movie but he is going to look cool. Anyone else think he was trying not to laugh when he said saw a video of Annakin killing younglings? That was fucked up, considering the Sandy Hook atrocity. Can't help but think of it.