Favorite Star Wars prequel?

wfuckinga

Favorite Star Wars prequel?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Phantom Menace is fucking atrocious. The only good thing about it is Darth Maul.

The rest is fucking gack.

Still better than 2 and 3.
The Star Wars Holiday Special was better than Attack Of The Clones. That movie was a steaming pile of shit.

Now you're just going for shock value.

The Phantom Menace is fucking atrocious. The only good thing about it is Darth Maul.

The Star Wars Holiday Special was better than Attack Of The Clones. That movie was a steaming pile of shit.

I would say "steaming pile of shit" is a fair assessment.

I would say "steaming pile of shit" is a fair assessment.

I'd disagree. Especially when compared to the holiday special.

• 3 weeks later...

The prequels get a lot of hate but I think they have redeeming qualities. The action scenes were great, yes they were CGI fests but no one has the imagination of the late 70's and early 80's. At least they were good CGI. To me it made me forget it was CGI.

What amazed me when I first saw Episode I were the duel scenes. They bothered to choreograph them. Obi Wan and Qui Gon vs. Darth Maul. Yoda vs. Dooku, Anakin vs. Dooku, Anakin vs. Obi Wan (the best so far, but dragged on) and Yoda vs. Sideous.

Liam Neeson was great in I, McGregor in II and III. Natalie Portman on the other hand, she was great until she had to do the romance scenes in II and III. She was dreadful, I mean I know she is a great actress but she has come a long fucking way. So glad they brought back the orignal actor to play Palpatine. Samuel Motherfucking Jackson was bad ass in his duel with Palpatine.

Say what you want, but the prequels had what had me going for the original films. Epic space battles.

• Like 1

McGregor? Even though he does an absurd posh English accent throughout all three films: ''Blaaasst'', ''tally ho chaps'' (okay, I made the second one up)? McGregor was awful.

He was still fun to watch as Obi Wan. It is almost like Lucas didn't even bother to get everyone to rehearse. Spent too much time on the technology. Anyway, dude made Obi Wan look bad ass with that lightsaber. Lives up to the line "If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

• Like 1

Supposedly it was to distract Vadar. Maybe self-sacrifice brings you one with the force?

I thought it was so he could always be with Luke to guide him and shit.

That too. Maybe that was how he learned more about The Force between IV and V.

The Force? You mean he was in fkn Midi-Chlorian Town and had a fkn talk with the fkn Midi-Chlorians.

It was to allow Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, and the droids to escape. They would have tried to help him or wait for him to have a chance to board the falcon which would have never come. Instead of allowing them all to die, Ben knew it was the right time to become one with the force while allowing them to escape.